Scenario for Airship Upgrade Mats

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Scenario for Airship Upgrade Mats

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by LutBot LutBot 4 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    gappa5604
    gappa5604
    Participant
    1+

Hello,

This is probably only going to be useful for a few people, but I had made a scenario for 4 of the nodes that you need quite a lot of for upgrading airship parts – Darksteel ore, Gold ore, Adamantite ore, and Spruce logs. Our airships were behind and I think the next patch will put out some new airship paths.

It uses 1 cordial per hour, NQ is fine. I have run it over 48 hours with no issues. I used three grids from the index with minor edits – Thanks to the original posters. There is quite a bit of down time between a couple of the nodes where you are AFK, but you could add in other nodes there if you want.

Also, there was no grid for spruce logs in the index so I attached that one separately.

• This topic was modified 6 years, 4 months ago by gappa5604 gappa5604.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    bottingfriend
    bottingfriend
    Participant

Thank you, this’ll be helpful for my airships as well.

alex1902
    Participant

Thanks to you for your scenario! It works really well. I haven’t tried for adamantite since i’m miner 54, but at least for the rest it works flawlessly. It was really something that I needed right now since the Invicible II forecastle takes like two stacks of darksteel ore and 70 gold ore.

Chainer
    Participant

Is there a setting that I might have forgotten to run this scenario? When it gets to gold ore I get stuck on a fence and it triggers the kill switch instead of jumping.

LutBot
    LutBot
    Participant

Is there a setting that I might have forgotten to run this scenario? When it gets to gold ore I get stuck on a fence and it triggers the kill switch instead of jumping.

Nah, the grid is just a bit clunky. You can edit the waypoints and move the particular one that’s causing the problem a bit south or a bit north to fix the issue.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.