Scenario Feature: Pause/Resume

Forum Forums Discussion Scenario Feature: Pause/Resume

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  derm 2 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

HeadacheMan
    Participant

Hello, new user here, so it there’s already a way to do this I’m sorry for this post.

Sometimes during the execution of a scenario I find myself wanting to stop it and then start from the step it was running previously. Currently we can finish the execution and start from the start of the chapter, so if we want to get to the step we were I’d need to keep pressing next til the desired step is reached.

My suggestion is, can a pause button be added so we can pause and resume scenario execution without the hassle of pressing next til we get to the point desired?

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Yes, this feature is already planned for implementation. It is classified as Quality-of-Life improvement.
    Thank you for your request.

Lukaribro
    Participant

Not sure if it’s intentional, but pressing alt while Miqobot client is selected pauses the script for me until I press it again.

It was driving me crazy for a while before I realized what was happening because it would trigger sometimes if I alt+tabbed from Miqo back into ffxiv and I had to work out an alternate solution to change windows.

Kim_Lee
    Participant

Another thing you could do is make shorter chapters. I have scenarios with over 12 chapters just so I can stop the scenario then jump to the chapter I want to skip actions or to easily return where I wanted.

7D6xEYNGJl
    7D6xEYNGJl
    Participant

Any update?

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Yes, Quality-of-Life updates are currently in development.
    Upcoming Features

derm
    Participant

Not sure if it’s intentional, but pressing alt while Miqobot client is selected pauses the script for me until I press it again.

It was driving me crazy for a while before I realized what was happening because it would trigger sometimes if I alt+tabbed from Miqo back into ffxiv and I had to work out an alternate solution to change windows.

Wow thanks this actually works for me too.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.