[Scenario] Duty Support Poetics Grind

Forum Forums Grids and Presets [Scenario] Duty Support Poetics Grind

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Ai Ai 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Arc
    Arc

Hey there everyone,

I don’t know when this has happened, but apparently running The Heroes’ Gauntlet with Trusts doesn’t award Allagan Tomestones of Poetics anymore. However, for some reason running it with the Duty Support system does award poetics. Who knows, maybe SE removed the poetics from Trust because of us? Anyway. There is a workaround for that.

The first idea would be to have the Miqobot devs to add an option to use the Duty Support system instead of the Trust system (efficiency-wise it would be equally fast to run content that way). However, considering the dire situation they’re in I didn’t want to bother the devs with such a minor request.
    Because of that I did a little workaround. Chibikorri’s Holminster Switch unsync explot gave me the idea that you should also be able to run Heroes’ Gauntlet with the DS system instead of Trusts by manually navigating through that window. And indeed: It does work.

So here’s the scenario. A few things to note:
    1. You need to add the Duty Support button to your hotbar and change the first sendKey in chapter 2 to that key.
    2. This scenario delivers gear to the grand company. Since there’s no navigation grid included you have to park your character in front of the GC Delivery NPC.
    3. This scenario repairs your gear with the repair command. If you don’t have crafters leveled you need to change the repair() line to repairNpc() and park your character in front of a repair npc, plus remove deliverGCGear() / change it to startDesynthesis() (and add the desynthesis icon to your hotbar)

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Silverflare
    Participant

Is there a job that clears the fastest?

Ai
    Ai
    Keymaster
    1+

Hey there everyone,

The first idea would be to have the Miqobot devs to add an option to use the Duty Support system instead of the Trust system (efficiency-wise it would be equally fast to run content that way). However, considering the dire situation they’re in I didn’t want to bother the devs with such a minor request.

We already have the Duty Support system in our list of the future features that we plan to make. Once we have such possibility, of course ^^
    Good job on making the scenario!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.