Scenario deliver Collectibles error

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Scenario deliver Collectibles error

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Lyfox Lyfox 5 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    blahblahblah
    blahblahblah
    Participant

I’m having a error with the scenario generator and I need help understanding whats happening.
    I wanted to hand in all the bronze and iron trimmed sacks I have from PotD so I made a 2 line scenario;

deliverCollectables(bronze-trimmed Sack)
    deliverCollectables(iron-trimmed Sack)

But it doesn’t work. Miqobot recognized the command and says “Delivering collectables to NPC: ‘Expedition Bishop'” but she only targets the Bishop then when the menu pops up to select “appraise a piece of the Accursed Hoard” she just closes the menu and targets the NPC again, repeating until the scenario ends with an error.

Can anyone tell me why this is happening and how to fix this?

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Well this function works only for gathering collectables. Like the ones you exchange for red/yellow scrips. For hoards you can do this:

key(num0, 1.0) //select sack
    key(num4, 1.0) //select yes
    key(num0, 7.0) //confirm
    repeatChapter(99)

Be careful to not move mouse during this it can mess up some keys.

blahblahblah
    blahblahblah
    Participant

I thought that too, but since it knew to hand in the sacks to the NPC, that would make me think it should work? If it wasn’t programmed to work with Iron and Bronze trimmed sacks it wouldn’t know to hand in the items to the ‘Expedition Bishop’, right?

or am I fully misunderstanding how it works.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

I think it just picks the closest NPC and assumes its the correct one. But then a different window pops and it doesnt know why. From documentation:

deliverCollectables( )

Deliver collectables to the closest NPC.
    Collectable Appraiser NPC must be close enough for interaction.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.