Scenario database (with version control?)

Forum Forums Discussion Scenario database (with version control?)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  cloudweapon 3 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Simbad
    Simbad
    Participant
    3+

Are there any plans to organise the scenarios into a wiki of some sort? The collection in the thread is getting a little wild, and a wiki would not only solve that, but also give a better way of viewing help, features, new additions, scenario functions and so on. Some of those scenarios are a couple of years old too, and could do with an update and perhaps an easier way to read their contents.

With dedicated editors, it could become a pretty decent resource for writing new scenarios, searching for existing ones etc.

fyi, happy to knock one up if there’s appetite in it.

• This topic was modified 3 years, 5 months ago by Simbad Simbad.

katanarama
    Participant

would be awesome and much appreciated imo, interested to see what others think, thank you!

bottingfriend
    bottingfriend
    Participant

Even if a wiki is not added, I feel that scenarios should also have perhaps at least a patch they released during/were last updated in.

Biaba
    Participant

It’s a good idea. Anyone could do it here. And Miqo could hotlink it. I don’t know about you guys. I want them working on the bot above else. So this would be a great project for us.

jponry
    jponry
    Participant

I’d be up for helping 🙂

cloudweapon
    Participant

Absolutely would be interested in this.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.