[Scenario] CUL Yellow Scrip (Garden Beet) Gather+Craft

Forum Forums Grids and Presets [Scenario] CUL Yellow Scrip (Garden Beet) Gather+Craft

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by AR1416 AR1416 4 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    SuperSul
    SuperSul
    Participant
    1+

Hello! This is my first stab at a scenario and I thought it might be useful to share. I’ve only been using Miqo for a few days but already I’m blown away by what it can do. Big thanks to the devs!

This scenario requires access to Il Mheg and Eulmore and can be used for leveling CUL or just farming yellow scrips. It starts by teleporting out to Ih Mheg and gathering Beets for a while, then heads to Eulmore and walks to a semi random spot before crafting the collectible Garden Beet Sugar. Then it turns them in, repairs, and heads out again, only stopping if repeat() is modified or you cap yellow scrips.

Users may notice the Eulmore grid is very similar to TimeLore’s grid from White Scrip farming Scenario, which I highly recommend! Thanks for sharing that because it taught me a lot about how to use Miqo!

• This topic was modified 4 years, 9 months ago by SuperSul SuperSul.
    SuperSul
    SuperSul
    Participant
    1+

Fixed an error and changed repair to npc repair.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 9 months ago by SuperSul SuperSul.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    AR1416
    AR1416
    Participant

Thank you so much!! 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.