[Scenario] Complete scenarios for each Neo-Ishgardian set

Forum Forums Grids and Presets [Scenario] Complete scenarios for each Neo-Ishgardian set

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by bc75 bc75 2 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

phantom330
    Participant
    8+

Hey everybody, leeched here long enough, thought I could contribute a little back to the community. I apologize if these have been posted but I haven’t seen them, so I’m posting scenarios for each of the Neo-Ishgardian sets (Casting, Fending, Maiming, Aiming, Scouting, Healing, Striking). I’ve ran these all myself with success but I may have made some errors typing out the mats needed in the lists below, if you find an error down there let me know please! Quick note, I only set them up to craft the 5.2 materials (like Purpure Bead, Megalania Leather, etc) and then the sets, so you’ll have to buy the Aethersands / other materials (like Sea Swallow Leather or Dwarven Cotton) yourself, or gather/craft them. Additionally, these do not include any weapons so you’ll have to craft those yourself.

EDIT: Since it won’t let me share my crafting macros, you need to create two separate macros in Miqo, one called “Neo-Mats” and one called “Neo-Sets” (no quotes). You’ll have to set them up based on your own keybinds, but the Neo-Mats macro should cast the following skills in order: Muscle Memory, Veneration, Groundwork, Careful Synthesis. The Neo-Sets macro is a bit more involved, casting Reflect, Manipulation, Veneration, Waste Not, Groundwork x3, Preparatory Touch, Innovation, Prudent Touch x4, Innovation, Prudent Touch x3, Innovation, Observe, Focused Touch, Great Strides, Byregot’s Blessing, Careful Synthesis.

I recommend reading everything I wrote below, but here’s a TL;DR:
    The two macros I use are called “Neo-Mats” and “Neo-Sets”. Neo-Mats makes all the new 5.2 materials (like Purpure Beads, megalania leather, etc) needed for the sets, while the Neo-Sets makes, well, the actual sets.

I go into a little more detail below, but these scenarios don’t make *every* item needed for the sets. You’ll still need to buy the older materials (like Sea Swallow Leather and Dwarven Cotton) or make those yourself, as well as the Agedeep/Ageflow/Agewood Aethersand.

My stats are 2564/2451/611 with food (HQ Mejillones al Ajillo) which gives +26% CP (70) and +6% Craftsmanship (105). The absolute required stats (after food) are 2480 craftsmanship and 605 CP. Ideally, you want to be at 2200-2300+ Control as well. If you meet the Craftsmanship requirement without food, you can go with HQ Blood Bouillabaise which gives 66 CP and 64 Control.

Finally, each scenario does fit inside a 30 minute time window, so you only have to use one food buff.

There’s a few things important to note before we get to the scenarios:
    1) The two crafting macros I use are named “Neo-Mats” and “Neo-Sets”. Neo-Mats performs a very simple rotation: Muscle Memory, Veneration, Groundwork, Careful Synthesis. The reason we don’t HQ is because it takes wayyyy too long to make all those materials HQ (adding on 30 or so minutes per set) and it is totally fine to use all NQ materials for the new materials. If you’re low on control, simply make the other items (such as Seaswallow Leather or Dwarven Cotton) HQ and you’ll generally be more than enough.

The other macro, Neo-Mats, uses the following rotation: Reflect, Manipulation, Veneration, Waste Not, Groundwork x3, Preparatory Touch, Innovation, Prudent Touch x4, Innovation, Prudent Touch x3, Innovation, Observe, Focused Touch, Great Strides, Byregot’s Blessing, Careful Synthesis. This macro is pulled from The Balance discord and has been extremely reliable for me. Do note, you need a minimum of 2480 craftsmanship and 605 CP (after food) to use these macros. Personally, I use HQ Mejillones al Ajillo as my food. I’m sitting at 2459 craftsmanship, 2451 control, and 541 CP pre-food. Even if I get unlucky and hit a “poor” Byregot’s Blessing (like I just did writing this), I still was able to hit 86% HQ with all NQ materials, so 99% of the time I’m hitting 100% HQ with all NQ mats.

To preface this, this is how they are organized. Under each scenario is a list of items you’ll have to buy yourself (or craft) in order for the scenario to work. If requested, I can go in and do some quick edits to make it so where all of the crafted mats (even the cheap stuff like Dwarven Mythril Nuggets and Sea Swallow Leather) are included in the scenario, however this isn’t very efficient because the amount of time you spend crafting those items will generally be more than what you could have made just buying them off MB. Simply put all the necessary items in your inventory, refresh your food buff, and start the scenario.

————————————————————————————————————————————-
    Casting:
    Aethersands: 4 Agedeep Aethersand, 4 Agewood Aethersand, 3 Ageflow Aethersand, 6 Scuroglow Aethersand
    Pre-5.2 mats: 2 Sea Swallow Leather, 4 Lignum Vitae Lumber, 4 Dwarven Mythril Nugget, 1 Dwarven Cotton, 6 Sublime Solution, 6 Fernleaf Lavender
    5.2 mats: 16 Purpure Shell Chip, 20 Merbau Log, 32 Ashen Alumen, 32 Duskblooms, 16 Fireheart Cobalt, 8 Workbench Resin, 10 Tempest Adhesive, 16 Megalania Skin, 8 Dwarven Chromite, 16 Caprice Fleece, 18 Imperial Fern
    Fending:
    Aethersands: 4 Agedeep Aethersand, 4 Agewood Aethersand, 3 Ageflow Aethersand, 6 Scuroglow Aethersand
    Pre-5.2 mats: 2 Sea Swallow Leather, 4 Lignum Vitae Lumber, 2 Dwarven Mythril Nugget, 1 Dwarven Mythril Ingot, 2 Dwarven Cotton, 6 Sublime Solution, 6 Lime Basil
    5.2 mats: 20 Purpure Shell Chip, 24 Merbau Log, 16 Ashen Alumen, 24 Duskblooms, 32 Fireheart Cobalt, 10 Workbench Resin, 12 Tempest Adhesive, 8 Megalania Skin, 16 Dwarven Chromite, 12 Caprice Fleece, 18 Imperial Fern
    Maiming:
    Pre-5.2 mats: 2 Sea Swallow Leather, 4 Lignum Vitae Lumber, 2 Dwarven Mythril Nugget, 1 Dwarven Mythril Ingot, 2 Dwarven Cotton, 6 Sublime Solution, 6 Sweet Alyssum
    5.2 mats: 20 Purpure Shell Chip, 24 Merbau Log, 20 Ashen Alumen, 24 Duskblooms, 28 Fireheart Cobalt, 10 Workbench Resin, 12 Tempest Adhesive, 10 Megalania Skin, 14 Dwarven Chromite, 12 Caprice Fleece, 18 Imperial Fern
    Aiming:
    Pre-5.2 mats: 2 Sea Swallow Leather, 3 Lignum Vitae Lumber, 3 Dwarven Mythril Nugget, 1 Dwarven Mythril Ingot, 2 Dwarven Cotton, 6 Sublime Solution, 6 Light Gerbera
    5.2 mats: 20 Purpure Shell Chip, 24 Merbau Log, 16 Ashen Alumen, 24 Duskblooms, 32 Fireheart Cobalt, 10 Workbench Resin, 12 Tempest Adhesive, 14 Megalania Skin, 6 Dwarven Chromite, 16 Caprice Fleece, 18 Imperial Fern
    Scouting:
    Pre-5.2 mats: 1 Sea Swallow Leather, 4 Lignum Vitae Lumber, 4 Dwarven Mythril Nugget, 2 Dwarven Cotton, 6 Sublime Solution, 6 Light Gerbera
    5.2 mats: 16 Purpure Shell Chip, 20 Merbau Log, 32 Ashen Alumen, 28 Duskblooms, 20 Fireheart Cobalt, 8 Workbench Resin, 10 Tempest Adhesive, 16 Megalania Skin, 10 Dwarven Chromite, 14 Caprice Fleece, 18 Imperial Fern
    Healing:
    Pre-5.2 mats: 2 Sea Swallow Leather, 3 Lignum Vitae Lumber, 4 Dwarven Mythril Nugget, 1 Dwarven Mythril Ingot, 1 Dwarven Cotton, 6 Sublime Solution, 6 Tiger Lily
    5.2 mats: 24 Purpure Shell Chip, 24 Merbau Log, 24 Ashen Alumen, 32 Duskblooms, 12 Fireheart Cobalt, 12 Workbench Resin, 12 Tempest Adhesive, 12 Megalania Skin, 6 Dwarven Chromite, 16 Caprice Fleece, 18 Imperial Fern
    Striking:
    Pre-5.2 mats: 2 Sea Swallow Leather, 3 Lignum Vitae Lumber, 3 Dwarven Mythril Nugget, 1 Dwarven Mythril Ingot, 2 Dwarven Cotton, 6 Sublime Solution, 6 Sweet Alyssum
    5.2 mats: 20 Purpure Shell Chip, 24 Merbau Log, 32 Ashen Alumen, 28 Duskblooms, 12 Fireheart Cobalt, 10 Workbench Resin, 12 Tempest Adhesive, 16 Megalania Skin, 6 Dwarven Chromite, 14 Caprice Fleece, 18 Imperial Fern

• This topic was modified 4 years, 2 months ago by  phantom330.
    • This topic was modified 4 years, 2 months ago by  phantom330.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

phantom330
    Participant
    1+

Second post since I needed more attachments.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    bc75
    bc75
    Participant

does anyone have the neo-mats or neo-sets macro set they can share? Not clear from the post above (ie. no Master’s Mend, both say neo-mats where the actions in the macros are listed).

bc75
    bc75
    Participant

even in text format?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.