Scenario commands noticeably slower today

Forum Forums Discussion Scenario commands noticeably slower today

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  mavelo 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

mavelo
    Participant

Thought it might be memory or CPU issues since I hadn’t rebooted in a while, but commands continue to lag after freeing up resources (eg: DWM is a POS). Now even skipping comment lines takes about 3-4 times longer after today’s update.

With ffxiv and miqo running, I am only using 33% CPU, 33% Memory, and 32-34% GPU.

Possible bug? Everything is working, just much slower than before 🤔

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Have you downloaded any large grids lately? It usually happens when you select a diadem grid or something of similar size.

mavelo
    Participant

Mostly default presets, aside from a few I’ve made for myself, which are not very large.

Was working smooth before 24-hour update, started lagging thereafter.

Confirmed I am still using the latest Miqo version.

mavelo
    Participant

Found the problem…

Had a long seafood desynth list, which is saved directly in settings.miqo under craftstate > desynthbyname

Possible solution would be to store only “desynthbyname” reference from presets.miqo instead of the entire list contents in settings.miqo 🤔

I suggest that because removing my long list resulted in the next, albeit shorter, list contents being added to settings.miqo

Hope it helps 🙂

• This reply was modified 1 year, 1 month ago by  mavelo. Reason: Reworded

mavelo
    Participant

Might also be worth mentioning, that large list did not cause any lag before the latest updates.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.