[Scenario] Chocobo Racing with randomAfk

Forum Forums Grids and Presets [Scenario] Chocobo Racing with randomAfk

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Zankul Zankul 2 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Allicia
    Allicia
    Participant
    4+

Here a little scenario for Chocobo Racing with the new random afk feature.
    I used the preset of FTAC_14 for the race (R300 Sagoli road), but you can uses any of the presets available (just change the name of the first line in the first chapter of the scenario for your waypoint name)

The scenario is quite simple, it will do 15 races, then AFK for a random amount of time between 5 minutes and 30 minutes, then repeat.

• This topic was modified 2 years, 11 months ago by Allicia Allicia.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

wasffe
    Participant

Thanks, this will be very nice come make it rain in June.

Zankul
    Zankul
    Participant

Here a little scenario for Chocobo Racing with the new random afk feature.
    I used the preset of FTAC_14 for the race (R300 Sagoli road), but you can uses any of the presets available (just change the name of the first line in the first chapter of the scenario for your waypoint name)

The scenario is quite simple, it will do 15 races, then AFK for a random amount of time between 5 minutes and 30 minutes, then repeat.

This is very awesome. Thanks a bunch. For all new people, make sure you go to Chocobo Tab and set the number there till 1, or change the repeat value to 1.
    I set the repeat chapter to 25, and in the chocobo tab it was set to 25 as well. It raced 25 times, then the chapter repeated. So it would have done 25 x 25 races before afking once. The next chapter was the afk, which wouldn’t have happened till it had raced over 2000 times.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.