(Scenario) 6.01 Legendary Nodes

Forum Forums Grids and Presets (Scenario) 6.01 Legendary Nodes

This topic contains 25 replies, has 19 voices, and was last updated by  imlazy 2 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author

apexiology
    Participant

I think the issue was Waypoint 23, which was right above the rock for this scenario. The waypoint is directly above a jagged rock, making the dismount bugged. I believe moving Waypoint 23 should fix it but I’m not sure. Need further testing.

Also, for people who wish to use +1 attempt and the new Wise to the World simply just switch to macro gathering by ticking the macro button in the preset and putting in “num0, num0, 1, 2, num0, num0, 1, 2, num0, num0, num0, num0, num0, num0”. Overwrite each preset to use this macro and then put the +1 attempt bound to 1 and Wise to the World on 2. Then in the actual scenario, you need to delete the 2nd last line that says selectGatherRotation(6.01 Legendary) in each chapter. Hope this helps.

Do you have a fix for the waypoint? I am having the same problem there. Thanks

miqobunny
    Participant
    1+

there’s a save box below where you input the license. Try using that! I just noticed it the second time I launched, but I think that’s what it’s for 🙂

Shayuki
    Participant
    1+

Some of you guys using that really should learn to use /busy and also be sometimes at your PC seriously. Also change the wait times. I was able to follow people all day and was even able to start trading and all and there were some people with the Legend title for example. JoJo, if you read that, I hope the people that reported you won’t have you banned now. I tried to protect you mate.

eve
    eve
    Participant

hi, using this grid with great success
    just a note to anyone using it to start the grid at the appropriate time (so like 12pm in game = 12:00 in the grid, 8pm in game=20:00 in game, etc) because i was having a lot of issues at the start, but its working great now!

maya
    Participant

how would i make it gather stone hard water?

Machinster
    Participant

Anyone know why the afkUntil(xx.xxet) does not recognize Eoreza time?

KingNoche
    Participant

Having trouble changing job, do i have to keybind the job gear set or what?

Fixed it!

• This reply was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by  KingNoche.

FckFame
    Participant

I’m wondering why is the materia extract?
    I noticed soon enough (lucky me) but it extracted some of the melds i’ve spent mills on getting on the items haha.

ryann
    Participant

That doesn’t remove your melds, it extracts materia from 100% bound items.

FckFame
    Participant

That doesn’t remove your melds, it extracts materia from 100% bound items.

Ahh my bad.. mixing stuff up now.
    Thanks! and sorry!

imlazy
    Participant

Hi, I’m kinda new to this. May I ask if it is normal that you have to re-enter your catnip license and import the scenario everytime you use it?

Do you have miqo and your catnip license/scenarios/presets file in the same folder? I had the same issue when I was just leaving it in my downloads and opening it from there, but dropping everything into one folder fixed it. If you do have them in one folder though, I’m not sure what it could be.

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.