[Scenario] 6.0 Mining Nodes

Forum Forums Grids and Presets [Scenario] 6.0 Mining Nodes

This topic contains 35 replies, has 24 voices, and was last updated by  FFXIV Falco 7 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)
  • Author

Kuarupi
    Participant
    3+

Good afternoon, I’ve attached an updated version of the colleague’s script.
    Corrected two routes, which caused miqo to crash.
    I used the script up to Scenario 9, I’m going to Scenario 10, if I find more route errors I will fix and update the script.

Thanks to zachary for his work in creating the complete scenario.

Pretty new to this so yeh.
    All the 81-90 Mining Nodes (except for the timed)
    tested it a few times and worked pretty well

Sharlayan Rock Salt
    Raw Amentrine
    High Durium Ore
    Bismuth Ore
    Manganese Ore
    Chondrite
    High Durium Sand
    Chloroschist
    Pewter Ore
    Phrygian Gold ore
    Eblan Alumen
    Raw Blue Zircon
    Annite
    Ambrosial Water
    Raw Star Quartz

ps: might not update cuz busy schedules…
    pss: merry christmas

• This reply was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by  Kuarupi.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

grumpycat
    Participant

Chapter 5 of for High Durium Sand in Labrythos is still broken for me, on both versions. Miqobot won’t move from point 1 to 2 after teleporting to the Aetheryte. I can’t get it to go to first fly checkpoint.

Dazdazdaz1
    Participant

Same issue here, this step doesn’t seem to work.

Kuarupi
    Participant
    1+

Chapter 5 of for High Durium Sand in Labrythos is still broken for me, on both versions. Miqobot won’t move from point 1 to 2 after teleporting to the Aetheryte. I can’t get it to go to first fly checkpoint.

i forgot fix this chapter, sorry, when i back to home i fix or the owner can fix too..

Kuarupi
    Participant
    1+

a easy way to fix its changing the line //waypoint(0) to waypoint(8), i tried now here and work fine.
    mine its like this

//► High Durium Sand ◄

Teleport(The Archeion)

grid(MIN81 High Durium Sand)
    gatherSlot(2)
    gatherRotation(Yield +2)

// [▼ Repair ▼]
    Job(MIN)
    repair()
    Waypoint(8)
    //afkFor(00:00:03)
    Gather(250)

• This reply was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by  Kuarupi.
    Strife025
    Strife025
    Participant

Thanks so much for this, one suggestion I have is adding foot points by the nodes, right now it looks really suspicious on some of them to hit 1 node, mount up fly 1 ft in the air, then come back down and walk to the 2nd node at each gathering cluster. Specifically I’m looking at the Ambrosia Water grid since that’s an in-demand item.

Also not sure if this is happening to other people, but since there’s not an actual gatherpreset() the gatherslot() thing doesn’t seem to always be working for me, like it’ll say gatherslot(3) but it will be mining a different slot, not sure if it’s just grabbing another of my gatherpresets() and overriding the slot or something.

I’ve started to edit these to try and get things a bit smoother as well, but really appreciate someone taking the time to start working on these.

Looks like they’re modeled after the ShB one that contained all the gather items which was really well done, so trying to edit these a bit closer to that.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by Strife025 Strife025.
    • This reply was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by Strife025 Strife025.

grumpycat
    Participant

Following-up, I think this scenario is great and just needs touch-ups, especially adding foot pathing. It is a real problem with Chapter 9 for Phrygian Gold Ore. Understandably there are tons of ice sculptures that the nodes are surrounding and I’m unsure how one would create a grid around this.

Strife025
    Strife025
    Participant
    2+

Piggybacking off @kuarupi‘s updates, looks like 1-9 were looking good.

I made some updates to 10-15 grids and overall QoL stuff:
    -I had to add one gatherpreset (EW_Generic) because I found that the current scenario will just use whichever gatherpreset you currently have selected, if that preset uses ‘Gather by Name’ which many scenarios use, then it will override the gatherSlot() code in this scenario and won’t work correctly. So EW_Generic just makes sure gather by name is clear and compass is turned on
    -Added materiaextract() argument before the repair() in each step since some of the higher level nodes will cap your spiritbond and why waste free materia
    -For the grids associated with 10-15 I added foot waypoint where it makes sense which both makes it more natural and in some cases is faster
    -Also changed up alot of flying pathing for Chondrite, Star Quartz, and Ambrosial/Annite/Zircon grids also since some were going into the ground or structures

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Nomenak
    Nomenak
    Participant

Dude this is awesome!

I tested it to farm some Durium Sands in Laberynthos.

Is there a way to stop using the mount between some nodes?

For example, if there are 2 nodes close each other to not use the flying mount, then unmount it, and then to the other one.

Thanks in advance!

Nomenak
    Nomenak
    Participant

N

Dude this is awesome!

I tested it to farm some Durium Sands in Laberynthos.

Is there a way to stop using the mount between some nodes?

For example, if there are 2 nodes close each other to not use the flying mount, then unmount it, and then to the other one.

Thanks in advance!

Nevermind! I already edited it with the 3d editor!

I’m not uploading it because it’s messy as fuck and i need to improve it a bit xD

zerozerozero
    Participant

Many of the glitches in this scenario can be attributed to many of the waypoints being directly above rocks, causing dismounts to be very buggy. Star Quartz is a huge example of this. All you have to do to fix this is to go to the navigation tab, turn on the editor and move the waypoints back a bit and it should work much better.

grumpycat
    Participant

Phrygian Ore is grid is still broken. Will try and edit on my own.

Simpleton
    Participant

The first 2 grids are still broken as well. it will go to first location and gather both and then won’t go to another location just says searching for shiny’s and nothing is happening after that.

1st thank for the fixes.

2nd as stated, this grids do not work on big mounts becuase they get stuck.

If you use it make sure to test it before hand. A few simple edits are enought to make it work. Its a great skeleton.

KingNoche
    Participant

Completely New to this and i download the file import it to miqobot and when i go to scenarios put the Chondrite and it say’s:
    (7:39:23 PM) Gathering started.
    (7:39:23 PM) Max node count: 99
    (7:39:23 PM) Scanning for shiny gathering nodes like ‘<anything>’ *.*
    (7:39:23 PM) Oops, was that a disconnection? >.<
    (7:39:23 PM) Guess I’ll need you to log me in again. <3
    (7:39:23 PM) Or maybe I’ll try to respawn ^_^
    (7:39:23 PM) Oh noes, I am logged out! 🙁
    (7:39:23 PM) Oh noes, I am logged out! 🙁

I don’t know what i’m doing wrong.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.