Savage Combat Assist

Forum Forums Discussion Savage Combat Assist

This topic contains 9 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Warez 3 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Warez
    Participant

Been using combat assist as a WHM in Savage for a while now and working super well. Just need to paus to use Asylum when necessary, hard to weave in but thats a me thing not miqo.

What classes are you guys liking in Savage combat assist? I’m leveling up a bard as my first DPS class and just curious what DPS or Tanks are doing well in Savage with miqo.

Happy raiding!
    Reshi

Andylynyn
    Participant

If you put Asylum on a Macro for <t> the bot will use it on CD 😉

Badboz103701@1
    Participant
    1+

MCH does very very well with auto combat on in most instances.

Warez
    Participant

If you put Asylum on a Macro for <t> the bot will use it on CD 😉

hmmm. just micon something else it uses? what do you mean for <t>?

Andylynyn
    Participant
    1+

If you don’t auto target it, it will go into placement mode.

The bot will then ignore placement mode and proceed with the rotation.

If you as in an “ac “Asylum” <t>” macro, it’ll place the Asylum aoe on your target immediately and allow the rotation to continue.

uwu
    Participant
    1+

use asylum as a <tt> macro and put on hotbar. Ill will just place it on the bosses target

Warez
    Participant

Thanks everyone, will try the <t> macro trick.

What other classes are doing very well in Savage content with miqo for y’all? I see MCH mentioned a lot. Leveling that, a BRD, and a BLM at the moment. Look forward to trying them all.

Andylynyn
    Participant

BRD works great for me, but the bot currently doesn’t like lv80 skill.
    However the bot never locks you into what it’s doing, so if you know you should be using another skill on that particular GCD, just spam it to use that instead of whatever the bot wants to do.

BLM sounds a bit trickier because of the cast times, like most casters. It is a job that depends a lot on situations and swiftcast usage and whatnot. Not sure if the bot will perform tip top.

Andylynyn
    Participant
    1+

use asylum as a <tt> macro and put on hotbar. Ill will just place it on the bosses target

This will not work on most savages however, as tanks will usually be away from the rest of the party, placing asylum around the tank is not optimal, around the boss is usually the best idea, as it’ll encase almost everyone.

Here’s the macro I use that seems to work fine:

/micon "Asylum"
    /targetenemy
    /ac "Asylum" <t>

( /targetenemy forces the bot to target the closest enemy to drop asylum on regardless of what it’s doing )

PS – I tried editing the previous post but I couldn’t so I had to double post.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 2 months ago by  Andylynyn.

Warez
    Participant

Here’s the macro I use that seems to work fine:

/micon “Asylum”
    /targetenemy
    /ac “Asylum” <t>
    ( /targetenemy forces the bot to target the closest enemy to drop asylum on regardless of what it’s doing )

So tried this and miqo keeps dropping on tank anyway. Weird!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.