Sage Rotation When

Forum Forums Discussion Sage Rotation When

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  a 3 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

a
    Participant

so how long does it take for Miqo to make the level 90 sage rotation and stuff
    or will it practically be forever coz miqo will be doing the things in the roadmap like scenario and QOL first

• This topic was modified 3 years, 1 month ago by  a.
    Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Would you please clarify your request?
    Sage job does not exist in the game yet, it will be added in the Endwalker expansion. When it is released, the community demand will change and the development roadmap will be overhauled to match the demand.

Is this the kind of information you wanted to receive?
    If not, please clarify question.

a
    Participant

well, sorta :3
    that wasnt a request, that was a question
    lemme re-write the question

when monk got a revamp, it took miqo a full month or so to update its rotation
    took about the same time when the new collectable gathering showed up
    so am assuming if sage is finally in the game it will take about the same time (or maybe even longer coz its a whole new expansion)
    and that miqo will probably be completely broken for a week or two in the process
    and if you guys decide to be doing sage, everything in the roadmaps will be pushed back for maybe a month or two
    am pretty new at miqo and FF14 in general, but the way i see it so far i think its safe to assume thats what will happen when Endwalker eventually comes

so my questions : are those assumptions correct?
    will sage be considered a core upgrade or an extra?
    did the same thing happen when Shadowbringer, GNB and DNC first launched?

also if youre wondering why am asking this, its coz i need to make some planning ahead
    including whether or not i’ll be buying endwalker, playing sage, or even playing the game during miqo’s downtime
    so its kinda important for me :3

• This reply was modified 3 years, 1 month ago by  a.
    Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

so my questions : are those assumptions correct?

Yes, of course.
    The development of new features in Miqobot can not happen before they are released in the game. We are common players, just like everyone else. So in order to implement a new game feature, we have to research and thoroughly analyze it first.

will sage be considered a core upgrade or an extra?

Core upgrades do not include any new game features. Reimplementation of broken core modules is a heavy undertaking in itself. Overloading this process with new job rotations would be inefficient.

did the same thing happen when Shadowbringer, GNB and DNC first launched?

Yes, it was exactly the same in all previous expansions.
    New features take several weeks and sometimes months to implement.

also if youre wondering why am asking this, its coz i need to make some planning ahead
    including whether or not i’ll be buying endwalker, playing sage, or even playing the game during miqo’s downtime
    so its kinda important for me :3

Please do not expect Miqobot to be functional during the first weeks of Endwalker expansion.
    Since we are common players and do not have access to Square Enix development servers, it is physically impossible to implement Endwalker features beforehand.

Xion
    Participant
    2+

Please do not expect Miqobot to be functional during the first weeks of Endwalker expansion.

Especially with a new expansion where many excisting features will be changed or revamped. I don’t recall how long it was down for SHB but everyone should expect (as much it sucks when we are used to the awesome features that Miqo brings to the game) weeks to a month of downtime for fixes of broken moduls and implemending new things, such as job rotation for the new jobs.

Kim_Lee
    Participant
    1+

I don’t remember the exact time but it was over a month.

a
    Participant

okay guess i can expect miqo to be down for a few weeks or maybe over a month (or two? ;; )

ty for the answers 😀

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.