Rotation Starts Mid-gather

Forum Forums Discussion Rotation Starts Mid-gather

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Lyfox Lyfox 6 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

kbotting
    Participant

Hi,
    Not sure if i have something set wrong but my gather rotations start immediately when GP reaches required level, even if I am already half or more through that node. It seems a bit of a waste and not sure how I correct it. Any ideas?

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

This is weird doesnt happen to me. What are your settings? Try not using the slot number. Put shard or crystal in the end of your gather by name.

kbotting
    Participant

Here is an example for farming Tektite and Hardsilver Sand –

I use {tektite} and set rotation to 450+ collect and then have hardsilver in the gather by name box to but not in any brackets. What happens on occasion is I will be at ~590gp and the bot starts mining hardsilver. Partway through though I hit 600gp and it activated the rotation and switches to trying to get the tektite. Other settings would be slot 0, compass 2, and rotations, nothing else. Its not a big deal as it only happens when that particular set of circumstances arise which I am sure is not often.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Hmm ive tried your settings and yeah i noticed that Miqo switched from hardsilver to tektite after two hits. But she did NOT start a rotation. Just gathered a few normal tektites and went to the next full node without wasting any gp.

(9:08:12) Not enough GP for this rotation: 495 of 500 required.
    (9:08:12) Selecting slot -> 2
    (9:08:14) Hitting that poor node. :3
    (9:08:16) Selecting slot -> 4
    (9:08:17) Hitting that poor node. :3
    (9:09:25) Hitting that poor node. :3
    (9:09:28) My precious shiny sparkles! (1/200)

What does your message log say?

kbotting
    Participant

I don’t see a way to output a log like crafting so if I see it happen again while at the computer I’ll copy the text out of the bottom output. Like I said not too worried about it as I have only seen it occur a couple of times while working next to the computer that is running the bot. Thought it might be an easy answer so figured I would ask but I’m good with the way it works overall.

meta.horus
    Participant

Yeah I’ve noticed the same, I was farming Wind Crystals ({Wind Crystal}), when the Wind Crystal is present but there’s not enough GP she would hit the default slot (5 – Wind Shard) and if enough GP is obtained midway she then changes to wind crystal and uses the rotation.

This quiet annoying actually, I want to only use the rotation when Wind Crystals appear, but I also want her to farm them regardless if there’s enough GP for the rotation or not.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

I want to only use the rotation when Wind Crystals appear, but I also want her to farm them regardless if there’s enough GP for the rotation or not.

This one is easy actually. Put it like this:
    {wind crystal}
    wind crystal
    Miqo will farm crystals regardless of GP and still use rotation when possible.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.