Reward system

Forum Forums Discussion Reward system

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Nott 7 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Dragon
    Dragon
    Participant

I have been using Miqobot for nearly 3 days and for some reason it has become my second friend <3 but i wonder if it is possible to make a reward system for subscriptions and increase the amount of time you can subscribe .ex <1 month , 2 months , 3 months , 6 months and so on > .

so far best bot compared to 263 pay bots for other games .
    Why best?
    compared to alot of bots this one tries to become 3 times more hard-core human and it also tells you what it did in the bot bar below , now compared to other pay bots does it surpass most in terms of getting the job done ? yes , compared to many bots miqobot is still developing and has a great future ahead if it keeps the update pace at this rate and believe it or not , most bots i used will update to keep their bots <Undetected> which is false because all they do is copy and paste some game files which depends on quality too . Best can only be used on bots which keeps both sides happy and doesn’t ruin a game for anyone , also the quality is excellent compared to other bots because you can easily understand how to use miqobot within 10 mins-1 hour if you read the guides available while other bots is pure hell (and some are kinda messed up ) .

The reward system will be based off
    – 1 month sub = forum title
    – 2 month sub = Forum title + <random thing>
    – 3 month sub = Vip section of the forum and title?
    – 4 month sub = …. so on

Also you can make a hall of fame section for players that dedicated time to help others in the forums
    ex.
    Mochi [ 4 grids perfect ]
    captainblunt [ bravo ! but i like the ghetto and Ai more ]
    Ai [ 3 grids , works perfectly ]
    lyfox [ used 1 grid was awesome ]
    Zzoomers [didn’t use any of his grids yet ]
    theghettochipmunk [My fav]

Ok back to the main topic , now that titles has been create and reward system created you can add a donation system too , to increase your points in the forums [why?] to see if others likes the bot and donation is just a way to support miqobot and the points has a to be included in the reward system for .ex
    – 100 points (1 $) Title : Member
    – 500 points (5 $) Title : Extraordinary Member
    – 1000 Point (10$) Title : The perfect ( or something else )

Thats all for now , i plan to edit this post later if i have more ideas but yea the bot gave me soo much free time and thank you for reading all this <3

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Thank you very much for your kind review!
    We are glad that Miqobot brings you joy and free time. We are doing our best to keep up the pace, and we hope that Miqobot will become an even better friend for you.

The reward system is a very interesting suggestion.
    Our web development team is currently working on improvements for website and forum, so now would be a good time to discuss further upgrades. Tracking the number of months subscribed can be a bit tricky, because a single license code may be shared between friends, as well as multiple license codes may be used by someone at the same time. But I’m sure we can come up with something simple to sustain the reward system.

Thank you for your ideas very much!
    Welcome! And please enjoy 🙂

Nott
    Participant

Yea I don’t have much in terms of reward ideas. I thought the usage stats getting turned into ribbons or trophies for the forum avatar would be cool.

Ribbons are nice because they’re pretty small and can fit in forum pages easy enough. They can also easily be shown to “level up” with devices attached to them. Ex: after gathering 1000 times you earn the ribbon, nother 1000, you get a bronze cluster and so forth up to silver clusters etc.

Downside to it is as we saw in another thread, not everyone likes their stats being shared, so this would have to be an opt-in feature.

Nott
    Participant

Man…I’m laughing at the thought of a catnip ribbons, MGP ribbons…yea, this could get outa hand, lol

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.