Retainer Help

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Retainer Help

This topic contains 5 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by malarkey malarkey 3 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    lalafell
    lalafell
    Participant

I’ve been trying to create a scenario to re-send 10 retainers on ventures. The ones already on the forum don’t work for me. Even if I press a key to awaken the cursor, I have one of two issues 1: the first retainer is never selected and it tries to go through the scenario without that selection–causing everything to go wrong. Or 2: I can get the first 5 sent, then it’ll select a random retainer instead of the next one, breaking the scenario. Anyone else had these issues and know a solution? I increased the wait time between inputs in case it was lag but still have the same results.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

The most important thing about scenarios with sendKey() is dont touch your mouse. If you move it over the game even once it will mess up the next key and the whole scenario will break apart. Its just how the game works. Mouse always takes priority and theres nothing you can do about it.

Well you can minimize your game or move it to a second monitor if you have it. But these solutions are still based on the fact that mouse must stay away from the game window.

dana
    Participant

Would like miqo to implement this routine for retainers 😀

Borelia
    Participant

I created this post a while ago when I was sorting my retainers.

Specifically this is for, reassigning 9x retainers. Once it is started, do not move your mouse.

the import is also attached.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

Would like miqo to implement this routine for retainers 😀

Yes, additional scenario functions with native retainer support are already planned.
    They will be implemented along with the rest of Scenario Engine updates:

Upcoming Features

Thank you for your request.

malarkey
    malarkey
    Participant

Also keep in mind keybinds might be different. I always kept them to default so /shrug

I wrote my own for reassigning ventures. Just add some extra afk time at the beginning so when you start your scenario at your retainer chapter you have some time to get back into or away from the game and move away from your mouse. Once you have the sequence for resending one retainer from the common point of opening said retainer all you need to do is copy paste for each retainer with extra keys for down to go through all of them.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.