Requesting Kugane sightseeing log #53

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Requesting Kugane sightseeing log #53

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Biaba 5 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Biaba
    Participant

I wish I had the patience to jump that well. Is there by any chance anyone who is able to make it up to the top and on to the lamp post below that’s willing to make a scenario? I know i’m asking a lot here.

kontu
    kontu
    Participant

That would be intense to build something that does a jumping puzzle, given the timing and precision required….not sure it’s possible tbh

chadit
    chadit
    Participant

Get Blue mage and self destruct. Keep an eye out in party finder there have been groups doing that in Kugane since the reddit post went out a week ago.

1. Lamp post need one person, blue mage runs up to the lamp, self destructs, get rezzed, done
    2. Top of the tower is harder takes 4 people that can rez, blue mage self destructs at each level gets rezzed to the next.

I have characters on a variety of servers and someone is almost always doing the lamp post, at least once a day a group is doing the tower. on large servers this is probably more common.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 3 months ago by chadit chadit.

Biaba
    Participant

Ohh, good idea! I’ll keep an eye out for someone up there. Thank you.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.