Requesting a way to AFK farm Mettle

Forum Forums Discussion Requesting a way to AFK farm Mettle

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  pussyfoot 2 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    nana
    nana
    Participant

At 600m to completely cap buffs, it’s going to take way longer than I’m able to sit at a PC for. I’ve fiddled around with assist and AFKing in certain spots, but I wasn’t able to make it target the aggro to start combat. Maybe there’s an in-game setting I’m missing that could make that work.

I know you guys have a lot on your plate already, but it’s something I’m hoping for. I assume it’d come with assist updates and I don’t know where those are on the priority list. Something as simple as engaging aggro could work in the short term for just AFKing where a fate spawns.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Assist Mode is an attended Miqobot mode and does not support AFK farming by design.
    The feature you ask about belongs to a separate feature pack called open-world combat.

Our community assigned a low priority to this feature due to inherent danger posed by open-world combat. Therefore we focus on implementing private instance activities and Assist Mode instead.
    For additional information about open-world combat, please read this thread:
    Asking the community: Thoughts on Open World Combat and User Protection

We will consider your voice in our development plans.
    Thank you for your request!

a
    Participant

uh whats a “Mettle” again?

pussyfoot
    Participant

uh whats a “Mettle” again?

Mettle is the experience earned in Bozja or Zadnor.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.