Request: unspoiled BTN nodes

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Request: unspoiled BTN nodes

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Razbiac 3 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Razbiac
    Participant

Hi!

Im new to Miqo but I have been having a blast these past few days figuring stuff out.
    I tried to make a scenario to gather certain mats at certain times but they dont work for me. I tried making one for Mist Spinach but it keeps giving me the same error.

This is the scenario I have.

//Mist Spinach @12am
    teleportIf(Fanow)
    unstealth()
    changeJob(Botanist)
    gatherPreset(mist spinach)
    waypoint(10)
    afkUntil(01:10et)
    gatherRotation(pick clean)
    startGathering(1)

and this is the error I get
    ERROR (Chapter 1, Line 5): Execution error

no clue whats wrong here.

So I was wondering does anyone have a scenario to gather unspoiled nodes, for example; Mist Spinach, Lemonette, Peppermint, etc

I have used the search function and was not successful in finding what I need.

Thanks!

derm
    Participant

Not to be a dick but a quick search of Mist Spinach, Lemonette or Peppermint all return the grids within the 1st page of results.

The Error tells you that in Chapter 1, Line 5 theres an Error, probably in your Syntax.
    If this is your whole scenario then the mistake is within “gatherPreset(mist spinach)”, which in this case would have to be the name of the preset “mist spinach” but if that was the case you would get 2 Messages in a row:
    (19:01:46) DEBUG: Name not found. GatherPreset: ‘silve2r ore’
    (19:01:46) ERROR (Chapter 17, Line 7): Execution error

So if you missed the debug message you should check the name of the gathering preset you created, if there is no debug message then this isnt your whole scenario. You should check whats in Chapter 1 Line 5.

With regards to premade scenarios there is a pinned thread in this forum. Go to the Botanist section and try some of the linked scenarios. Especially the white/yellow scrip scenarios since those will contain the unspoiled nodes.

Razbiac
    Participant

Not to be a dick but a quick search of Mist Spinach, Lemonette or Peppermint all return the grids within the 1st page of results.

The Error tells you that in Chapter 1, Line 5 theres an Error, probably in your Syntax.
    If this is your whole scenario then the mistake is within “gatherPreset(mist spinach)”, which in this case would have to be the name of the preset “mist spinach” but if that was the case you would get 2 Messages in a row:
    (19:01:46) DEBUG: Name not found. GatherPreset: ‘silve2r ore’
    (19:01:46) ERROR (Chapter 17, Line 7): Execution error

So if you missed the debug message you should check the name of the gathering preset you created, if there is no debug message then this isnt your whole scenario. You should check whats in Chapter 1 Line 5.

With regards to premade scenarios there is a pinned thread in this forum. Go to the Botanist section and try some of the linked scenarios. Especially the white/yellow scrip scenarios since those will contain the unspoiled nodes.

ahh you are completely right! I did not see Mist Spinach anywhere but it was just named differently! thanks! I will just use this persons scenario. and Im gonna try and learn more about making my own scenario’s.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.