(Request) – ShB cluster reduction

Forum Forums Grids and Presets (Request) – ShB cluster reduction

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by LutBot LutBot 4 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

kriegerbot
    Participant

Hello!

A while ago someone posted an ephemeral reduction scenario for SB clusters. Is there one for ShB? or is it even worth doing in ShB?

LutBot
    LutBot
    Participant

If clusters is all you’re after you’re probably better off in SB. Havent tried Farming clusters in ShB (have already way too many, more than I will probably ever use), but I can imagine the perception requirements needing to be higher to get the best results.

kriegerbot
    Participant

I was hoping it would be better results, or I guess the reduction nerf was across the board? (Already maxed melds)

LutBot
    LutBot
    Participant

I was hoping it would be better results, or I guess the reduction nerf was across the board? (Already maxed melds)

Well if you’re willing to try it all you’d have to do is take one of the aethersand scenarios and adjust the rotations to always go for 450 or less collectability. I did do a run of that scenario before but that was months ago and didnt really pay attention to the crystals/cluster gains so have no idea what the yield x rarity is.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.