Request Senario

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Request Senario

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Heathen129 4 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

bottybot
    Participant

Anyone out there clever enough to crate a senario that gathers up all mats needed for Robe Lettuce Salad, executes mini crafting need for oil etc. – willing to share please!

Timed nodes for all nodes, inluding grids and transporting etc.

It mainly for the gathering I need I can macro for creating to salad, tested and works in miqbot.

The Lorikeet eggs can be brought by retainers, so reloading them every 60 minutes (or is it 40 i never remember).

iifetap
    Participant

So I took a stab at making this scenario. The problem with things like this is you run into bottlenecks due to only being able to collect Mist Spinach twice in a 24hr game-time period. These bottlenecks create a long afk timer, so it’s really up to you to decide what you wan’t to do to keep your character busy, otherwise you’ll just be afk sitting at your estate and possibly kicked out of game.

Think of this more of a starting point instead of a fully automated task, even though it is. Modify to your personal tastes.

Chapters 1-4: Gathering, starting with Mist Spinach at 12:05et
    Chapter 5: Teleports to your estate and crafts Frantoio Oil, its up to you to modify this chapter to move into your apartment/house/specified area. AFK after crafting.
    Chapter 6: Gather Mist Spinach
    Chapter 7: Crafting Robe Lettuce Salad. You said you macro craft it, so this is the chapter where you add your personal crafting.
    Chapter 8: Lull period, there is nothing to do until the next Mist Spinach node is up. Use this chapter to add resending of retainers or whatever else you want to do until Mist Spinach spawns again. Depending on how many Salads you have to craft from the previous chapter, that may take up the entire lull period, I haven’t tested this as my Culinarian can’t craft them yet, just hit 80 on him.
    Chapter 9: repeatAll(99)

Notes: Due to Miqobot not supporting Pick Clean and Bountiful Harvest II, the collection of Mist Spinach is lower that what it could be doing it manually. I was able to collect 19 and 20 on the two run-throughs I did with this. If Miqobot supported the two previously mentioned skills you could get anywhere between 25-30 each node, depending on location bonuses. For the other harvesting nodes, I tried to keep the materials gathered even with Mist Spinach just for the sake of keeping things clean.

You are on your own for the Robe Lettuce, as those are bought with White Crafter scrips. Same with the Lorikeet eggs, either have them stockpiled from retainers, buy them with gemstones, or farm them on your own time.

Obviously one run-through is one game day, which is 70 minutes IRL, so you need to do your own math on how much Robe Lettuce and Lorikeet eggs. The scenario will collect ~40 Mist Spinach per 70min (game day)

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

iifetap
    Participant

Notes: Due to Miqobot not supporting Pick Clean and Bountiful Harvest II, the collection of Mist Spinach is lower that what it could be doing it manually. I was able to collect 19 and 20 on the two run-throughs I did with this. If Miqobot supported the two previously mentioned skills you could get anywhere between 25-30 each node, depending on location bonuses. For the other harvesting nodes, I tried to keep the materials gathered even with Mist Spinach just for the sake of keeping things clean.

Ok, I forgot that macro harvesting was an option, and even thought the help section does not explain it very well, I figured it out. After loading the scenario above, go to the gethering tab and load the gathering preset for Mist Spinach, click on the MACRO button instead of ROTATION, in this block you can set up a string of macros, for my layout, to get max yield, it would look like this:

8,9,num0,9,num0,9,num0,9,num0,9,num0,9,num0

My 8 key is Pick Clean, and my 9 key is Bountiful Harvest 2. Num0 will execute a gathering attempt, then it will sendkey9, and so on and so forth.

Attached is a picture of what it would look like when harveting a hidden item, and when the hidden item isnt there, it just single harvests water crystals.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 8 months ago by  iifetap.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Heathen129
    Participant

Anyway to use this with the solver…if you have no macros

Heathen129
    Participant

Also I dont see a thing to actually gather the robe lettuce

Heathen129
    Participant

NVM the lettuce but still would like to use the crafting solver for the robe lettuce meal

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.