[Request] Scenario for Training Chocobos every hour

Forum Forums Grids and Presets [Request] Scenario for Training Chocobos every hour

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Miko Miko 3 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

a2yorha
    Participant

i haven’t made a scenario myself before or anything for miqo really, and i tried to do this but i couldn’t figure it out for the life of me, so i’d really appreciate if someone took the time to make this!

i’d like it to train every chocobo in the stable, and for it to use special feed for my chocobo and normal krakkas for the others, if possible! thank you.

Tornadoo255
    Tornadoo255
    Participant

Hi,
    You’re not the only one that want to auto-feed your chocobo 😀

I created one for myself, but it’s not a complete one. My script don’t feed my friend’s chocobos :'(
    For it to work, you need to :
    – set the confirm button to key “7” (or edit the script)
    – manually teleport to your FC house
    – move in front of the stable
    – be sure the item you want to feed is in your inventory at the first position (Is there a better way to do it ?)

The script just press “confirm” a few times, to go into the stable menu, select your chocobo (first one in the FC list), then press validate again to select the food.

We can’t “extract” the number of rows, and create real loops until all the rows are not completed so i don’t know if it’s possible to feed all the chocobos, but it’s a start.

I will probably create a Python/UiPath script to do image recognition, to feed only the chocobos that are hungry, and not ready to lvl up, but if someone can make a better Miqobot script, I’ll take it 😀 I really enjoy Miqobot, and if we can do everything with it, it will be perfect.

Let’s hope someone created the perfect script for our little chickens 😉

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

soldius
    Participant

I know this is an old thread but is there any way to make this script a little better? Currently, at the step where we need to select the feed, the icon just default to a “last used” square in inventory. This can work fine if we have not open inventory to do something, but in a long scenario after gathering/crafting, sorting inventory leading to taking care of chocobo, the inventory selection is completely different at that point.

Is there a way to get miqo to select the food? Thank you.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 7 months ago by  soldius.
    Tornadoo255
    Tornadoo255
    Participant

Sadly, i ‘didn’t find anything “good”. Compared to the usual item selection at the end of a levequest etc, we can’t just press num* to select the item, because more than one item can be used, and they didn’t know which one we want to use (even if only 1 is in our inventory). So we have to manually select it in the inventory. If someone found a solution, i will be happy to have a robust script too …

Miko
    Miko
    Participant

re: inventory selection: If it helps, the closest I’ve got to overcoming this is to place a stack of krakka’s at the top left of each bag quadrant (I use expanded inventory), this way when the scenario goes to the bag it’ll always land on a krakka.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.