[Request] Scenario command to travel to a preset or random world server

Forum Forums Grids and Presets [Request] Scenario command to travel to a preset or random world server

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  zgo63925 4 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

sternlast
    Participant

It would be nice to have a scenario command that will travel to a preset or random world server after a set amount of time. I would find this particularly useful while Ephemeral gathering, since I’m usually gathering alongside the same players while traveling from zone to zone.

• This topic was modified 4 years, 10 months ago by  sternlast.
    Gray
    Gray
    Spectator

Isn’t quite a giveaway: digging outside of home server? I’d instantly start to wonder: why doesn’t this char grind his own server? Maybe it’s a bot trying to hide?

zgo63925
    Participant

Isn’t quite a giveaway: digging outside of home server? I’d instantly start to wonder: why doesn’t this char grind his own server? Maybe it’s a bot trying to hide?

Nobody really thinks that, people often spend time on other servers because of people they like, lower population, etc. I’ve spend days on another Server not even noticing that I wasn’t home. Another benefit is that your friends can’t spot your activity as easily.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.