Request – PVP

Forum Forums Discussion Request – PVP

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Goblin.jpg Goblin.jpg 7 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Goblin.jpg
    Goblin.jpg
    Participant
    1+

I have a request please for some sort of PvP bot?
    Not exactly sure how / What
    but it sure would be great!!

Thanks

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

An interesting request 🙂
    Would you please share what kind of obstacles you’ve encountered in PvP, and how exactly you think Miqobot will help you?

At the moment we have no plans for implementing PvP bot, due to social interaction being a predominant factor, and the lack of repeating patterns which can be automated as a result.
    But we would gladly listen to more feedback, if you are willing to share 🙂

• What would be the main goal of PvP bot?
    • What kind of problems will it solve for you?
    • What rewards do you expect to receive by using it?
    • Do you want a fully automated PvP bot?
    • Or maybe you want a special 3D or 2D Radar mode, which will enhance your awareness in battle?
    • Or maybe you want a semi-automated rotation bot, which will handle DPS bursting for you?

If you have any other ideas, please tell us!

Phyzc420
    Participant
    1+

I was hoping for the same thing. The main goal for me personally would be to ffarm Frontline matches for the mount with requires 200 wins although I have no idea how to go about it.

Marakalaid
    Participant
    1+

@ Miqobot

As someone who’s extensively used a different bot for PvP, these were the features I used the most:

• Assist mode. Automatically use skills based on a multitude of conditionals, such as target’s debuffs, health percentage, flank/rear, how many enemies/allies are within a specified range. This needs to be fully customizable; some examples:

• [Healers] Quickly detect melee limit break being used on you, and automatically cast Attunement to avoid damage. This requires extremely fast reaction from the bot, as the damage is dealt as soon as the limit break cast bar completes (<2 seconds). Other options include quick auto-resurrect with the PvP action Divine Breath; and pretty much using Mana Draw on cooldown when below 50% Mana.

• [Casters] Many PvP actions are point-blank AoE around your character and are better used when several enemy players (>3) are within range. Others, such as Wither, are a frontal cone, and have the added effect of removing enemy buffs.

• [Melee] The Weapon Throw PvP action removes sprint and has a chance to slow if it hits a target from the rear. Certain PvP skills also allow you to ignore positional requirements. It’s common practice to use to use those in combination with Fetter Ward for CC immunity while bursting a squishy target.

• [Tanks] Full Swing is one of the most powerful PvP actions as it effectively behaves like a Mortal Strike, increasing vulnerability and quickly allowing you to assassinate focused targets. Use this on healers around 50% health and it’s a guaranteed kill most of the time.

• [Ranged] Machinist’s Between the Eyes PvP action deals triple damage if the target is bound, stunned, or asleep.

• [All] Use the Purify PvP action on an ally or yourself who is suffering from a long-lasting Sleep, preferably the healer. Earlier in the season, it was also a common strategy to use it if your character was suffering from all three enemy Summoner debuffs as it would negate Bane from spreading it to your teammates.

• [Feast-Specific] As far as awareness-enhancement goes, perhaps clear, 3D-Radar-like indicators above enemy player’s heads of how many medals each of them is carrying, as each stack increases damage taken and makes certain targets more desirable than others.

Whirr
    Participant

It would be nice if certain buffs and debuffs were able to be displayed about the enemy. It would help to see at a glance who has the damage buff and defense buff as well as the stacking medal debuff. I feel like anything that can affect your damage to another player would be useful to see.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Thank you very much for your feedback!

So basically, PvP features must include all of the above:

• PvP Rotations for DPS Solver.
    • Special 3D Radar mode to display PvP specific information.
    • And a fully automated PvP bot to earn achievements and mounts.

We will research the possibilities and plan the corresponding upgrades for Miqobot.
    Thank you!

Goblin.jpg
    Goblin.jpg
    Participant
    1+

Sorry for the delay! My PC had broke. But looks like others have jumpped in 🙂
    But yep, pretty much what everyone says,
    My main use would be to PVP automated, to grind out the mounts. 200wins on frontlines is just OMG WUT!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Request – PVP’ is closed to new replies.