Request: New Levinstrike Aethersand Scenario

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Request: New Levinstrike Aethersand Scenario

This topic contains 49 replies, has 20 voices, and was last updated by jakebnda jakebnda 2 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 50 total)
  • Author
    jakebnda
    jakebnda
    Participant

From which waypoint were you traveling? I can’t seem to replicate this error.

ddd
    Participant

Miqobot keeps trying to collect slot number one…

Gmgmgm
    Participant

I must have uploaded the Final Final instead of the Final Final Final. Here ya go!

Hello, thanks a lot!
    Everything is working fine for me except for page 6, it always ends up with my character stuck on a waypoint and not gathering anymore. I tried to change the waypoint to 5/8 and got the same result. I didn’t try to move any waypoint atm.

I’m using this version of the scenario.

magwa
    Participant

I am also stuck on page 6 of the scenario. My character just flies to a spot and keeps spamming Arbor Call. Arbor Call finds the nodes but Miqobot doesn’t recognize them or go gather them for some reason.

Gmgmgm
    Participant

use my scenario and change only the gather preset. It just works

Hello, I merged jakebnda’s scenario with neitro’s one and everything seems to work just fine for a whole Eorzean Day.
    Here is the exported result.

edgedy
    Participant

ty

Rekkusu
    Rekkusu
    Participant

^Gmgmgm your scenario is working great for me aside from getting stuck on walls in Lakeland while trying to dismount (PC is hovering over the wall just slightly, rather than the ground and therefore can’t dismount).

Gmgmgm
    Participant

Hello,

^Gmgmgm your scenario is working great for me aside from getting stuck on walls in Lakeland while trying to dismount (PC is hovering over the wall just slightly, rather than the ground and therefore can’t dismount).

I think I found and fixed the problem you encountered, here is the scenario.
    I also detached the faulted scenario from the forum just in case.

eve
    eve
    Participant

It took me a little bit of set up (had to find the right timeframe) but it’s working wonderfully now for me. Thank you!

miyacore
    miyacore
    Participant

Hello,

chapter 7 always triggered the killswitch for me. had to close and restart the bot everytime. is this normal?

Rekkusu
    Rekkusu
    Participant

Hello,

chapter 7 always triggered the killswitch for me. had to close and restart the bot everytime. is this normal?

Thanks for the Lakeland fix, it seems to be working well. I can also confirm there’s a node in Raktika (I believe this is chapter 7) where you’ll get stuck on a wall most of the time while trying to dismount, which is likely what miyacore experienced.

Gmgmgm
    Participant
    1+

Hey,

I checked every navigation grid and didn’t find any node that could cause my character to get stuck, it never happened to me. I don’t know what could cause this, maybe the size of the mount can cause this issue ? I did some work regardless and tried to make to navigation safer but I can’t know for sure if the problem is fixed or not.

I removed the previous scenario just in case.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 11 months ago by  Gmgmgm.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    miyacore
    miyacore
    Participant

Hey,

I checked every navigation grid and didn’t find any node that could cause my character to get stuck, it never happened to me. I don’t know what could cause this, maybe the size of the mount can cause this issue ? I did some work regardless and tried to make to navigation safer but I can’t know for sure if the problem is fixed or not.

I removed the previous scenario just in case.

thanks for your work. gonna test it right now. do i have to remove the previous one first?

Gmgmgm
    Participant

I don’t know exactly how Miqobot handles imports but it’s probably better to remove outdated scenarios and to make sure there are not conflicting grids, for example multiple navigation grids with the same name.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 11 months ago by  Gmgmgm.

puwuto
    Participant

So for this and other scenarios in Raktika, I seem to get stuck – it can’t seem to navigate to the next node, as it’s always just out of reach. I have to manually guide my character to the next node, at which point it’ll automatically go to the node and gather — and then sit there at the node without mounting up or moving along the navi grid, stop, and try in vain to find the next node. What I find interesting is that I tried an all new, clean install of this current scenario you posted and it’ll still happening.

It seems to be okay for the BTN but not the MIN bits.

I’m currently running the rest of the scenario to see how it works.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 10 months ago by  puwuto.
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 50 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.