[Request] New 5.1/5.2 Gatherables

Forum Forums Grids and Presets [Request] New 5.1/5.2 Gatherables

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  BMerc 4 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

iifetap
    Participant

Hey guys, I stopped played just before 5.1 release and I’m looking to upgrade all my i430 doh/dol gear to the i460 stuff as well as make the i480 dow/doh gear for myself and a few friends. Anybody have a scenario that gets all the new stuff? Looking for Beryllium Ore, Duskblooms, Merbau Log, Firehear Cobalt, Sandalwood Sap, Ashen Alumen and Imperial Fern.

LutBot
    LutBot
    Participant

Well considering the bot is down and has been down for the past few days… I’d think having grids made with the 5.2 legendaries is pretty impossible atm.

iifetap
    Participant

Well considering the bot is down and has been down for the past few days… I’d think having grids made with the 5.2 legendaries is pretty impossible atm.

lol shit, my bad, I feel pretty retarded now.

LutBot
    LutBot
    Participant

lol shit, my bad, I feel pretty retarded now.

No worries! It should be back up today, and Im sure the grids will turn up in no time.

BMerc
    Participant

Hope for today but I believe they said tomorrow was the goal

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.