Request : More QoL automation

Forum Forums Discussion Request : More QoL automation

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 5 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Ryku97
    Participant

I always wondered if Miqobot would have more automation features that I’ve been using in some other tool , some of the automation includes :

– Gardening : Automatically selecting the first soil / seeds and planting them , as well as (One-Click Harvest , Tending or Fertilizing ) .
    – Cactpot Solver : A solver for the daily cactpot which selects the slots and go through all 3 cards without interfernece .
    – Skip Cutscenes / Dialog .
    – Turnins : especially for projects in company workshop , auto turn in would be highly useful .
    – Automatically Accept Quests .

and I hope that these features will be implemented 🙂 .

• This topic was modified 5 years, 7 months ago by  Ryku97.
    Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Yes, of course, there are many QoL features planned.

At the moment we focus on autonomous systems which remove the most tedious grind from the game. But assisted gameplay is also something we will be working on.
    Thank you for your request very much!

Ryku97
    Participant

I think assisted gameplay would take less time to implement ( correct me if I’m wrong ) , but good luck with whatever you have planned 🙂 .

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

We focus on features which result in the most benefit to our users 🙂

At the moment our developers are fully focused on implementing the core Combat system which is the most requested feature as of late. So before we make significant changes to our priorities, we would like to receive more feedback from our users.

– Do you think that assisted non-combat features would result in more users subscribing for Miqobot?
    – Do you think that these features would justify the delay of new core features?

Thank you for very much!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.