[Request] More GC Command Missions

Forum Forums Grids and Presets [Request] More GC Command Missions

Tagged: 

This topic contains 8 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  VillainSlayer 2 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

itsinti
    Participant

Hey all!

As of right now, the Miqobot only contains 3 Squadron dungeons (level 20, 32 and 41). To my knowledge there is no way to increase those (?). I would love if the higher level dungeons were also included so as to prevent “having” to bot for so long.

Thank you for reading 🙂

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    2+

Already done: https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/beta-combat/
    The latest beta has Sohm Al.

itsinti
    Participant

Would you look at that, thanks a lot!

Arc
    Arc

And as an interesting side-note: Sohm Al is the first completely self-sufficient squadron dungeon.
    If you run Sohm Al in a Scenario Loop which automatically turns in items, after a few hours you will run into the problem, that your GC Seals will get capped, since you get a lot more seals than you spend.

Allantha
    Participant
    1+

Need an additive to it to “Buy 75 coke or peacock ore” per turn in. will keep enough GC seals to keep gaining, and selling the coke or peacock ore is a great way to fill ones coffer. so if any one who’s smarter then me, please ^_^ if ya could make this happen it would be a god send for the lot of us.

xcarotopx
    Participant

How would one go about making the scenario with turning the GC gear from Sohm Al to keep it going so I dont always run out GC seals after a few hours?

VillainSlayer
    Participant
    2+

How would one go about making the scenario with turning the GC gear from Sohm Al to keep it going so I dont always run out GC seals after a few hours?

For sure, I’ve been using this scenario to lvl up my combat classes, its for the Twin Adders so if your grand company is at another city it will need readjustment. what the scenario does:
    Teleports to Gridania, Repairs (self/mender) , Delivers Collectables, Runs 3x Sohm Al, Buys Cordials

Things you need to edit:
    Chapter 1 – change ROG to the job you’re using
    Chapter 2 – if you want to change the dungeon to something other than Sohm Al
    Chapter 3 – If you want it to buy something other than cordial you can edit the sequence this is what it looks like:

//-- Buys Cordials --//

// --> Reset Camera
    holdkey({PGDN}, 2.00)
    // --> Walks to Quatermaster
    waypointPrecise(27)
    // --> Zooms in
    holdkey({PGUP}, 2.00)
    // --> Sets Angle
    vangle(-0.17)
    angle(0.41)
    // --> Selects Quatermaster
    key(f12, 1)
    // --> Confirms Selection
    key(num0, 1)
    // --> Up to Menu 3
    key(num8, 1)
    key(num8, 1)
    // --> Confirms Selection
    key(num0, 0.5)
    // --> Switch to Materiel Menu
    key(num9, 0.5)
    key(num9, 0.5)
    // --> Scroll down to Cordial
    key(num2, 0.5)
    key(num2, 0.5)
    key(num2, 0.5)
    key(num2, 0.5)
    key(num2, 0.5)
    // --> Select Amount
    key(num6, 0.5)
    // --> Change To Max Amount
    key(num9, 0.5)
    // --> Select Cordial Again
    key(num4, 0.5)
    // --> Confirm Buy
    key(num0, 1)
    // --> Confirm Buy Window
    key(num4, 1)
    key(num0, 0.5)

// --> Closes Window
    key(num., 1)
    key(num., 1)
    • This reply was modified 2 years, 7 months ago by  VillainSlayer.
    • This reply was modified 2 years, 7 months ago by  VillainSlayer.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Ferikisu
    Ferikisu
    Participant

Can someone help me with a grid for Flames/Ul’dah? I simply can’t figure out how to edit VillainSlayer’s grid.

VillainSlayer
    Participant

Can someone help me with a grid for Flames/Ul’dah? I simply can’t figure out how to edit VillainSlayer’s grid.

I unfortunately don’t have any characters that can go into the barracks for Flames, otherwise I’d make it.

Here’s an edited version of : https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/all-squadtrust-gc-and-leveling-lvl-20-75/page/5/

I can’t say I’ve tried it because as I said before I don’t have any characters that can do these, but should work. I added the buy cordial on chapter 2, change it to anything you please.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.