Request: MGP Private estate scenario

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Request: MGP Private estate scenario

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  bottybot 4 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

bottybot
    Participant

I have been having trouble adapting the one for the gold saucer:

You can purchase your own mini games to put inside your house and i was wondering if you could perma farm mgp from one as if you restrict teleportation and access to your estate nobody in theory should ever discover you?

Anyone out there know how to do this or adapt the one we have set in Gold Saucer?

Red Mage
    Red Mage
    Participant

You can get mini games for your house, but they don’t actually award MGP when you play them in your house do they?

bottybot
    Participant

Yes they do reward you.

[which is why its good idea i thought]

• This reply was modified 4 years, 4 months ago by  bottybot.

bottybot
    Participant

Nobody can help on this please?

When I try and adapt one of the available scenarios i get a ‘cant find the zone’ type of error.

I was thinking in theory you could leave this on for a long time, with games netting you 20-30 for wins it would take much to net a lot.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

Yes, request for housing minigames has already been received and accepted.

However, these minigames are much easier to detect than “Out on a Limb” or “Finer Miner” with a simple server-side script.
    We have received information from several sources that playing the same minigame for more than 12 hours non-stop is likely to result in account suspension, even if this activity is performed in a private locked house. Therefore we have to be very careful about how we implement this feature. At the very least we have to make sure that the win rate on the housing minigames will not be 100%. This factor alone would make it a lot less appealing to our users.
    So this feature has a low priority at the moment.

When playing “Out on a Limb”, you can expect an average rate of 600+ MGP per minute. This is about x10 times faster than playing housing minigames.
    Therefore even if you use Miqobot to farm MGP only 2-3 hours per day, it is still better than spamming housing minigames 24/7.

In addition, we highly recommend utilizing the built-in AFK timers to take regular breaks and the Scenario Engine to change locations.
    This will ensure that your experience with Miqobot stays pleasant and safe.

bottybot
    Participant

Thank you for taking the time to respond. I thought it was a simple scripting matter wasn’t expecting miqo reply )

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.