Request – MGP farm in personal house

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Request – MGP farm in personal house

This topic contains 13 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by Animalis Animalis 3 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Darkdragon1231989
    Participant

would it be possible to make a Grid that farms MGP off games that I have placed in my house? Just to lower the risk of anyone seeing me.

LutBot
    LutBot
    Participant

would it be possible to make a Grid that farms MGP off games that I have placed in my house? Just to lower the risk of anyone seeing me.

Playing in a personal/fc estate is actually more likely to garner attention by a GM.

SirVG
    SirVG
    Participant

Miqobot is not designed to work with the MGP games anywhere except for the Gold Saucer.

Xion
    Participant

Playing in a personal/fc estate is actually more likely to garner attention by a GM.

If personal, you could simply lock it from outsiders.

But I guess the MGP module in Miqo was not designed around owning the MGP machines yourself

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

There has been reports of people getting banned when farming MGP in a locked house. Locking it doesnt prevent a GM to check on you.

kdumbledore
    kdumbledore
    Participant

Oof ouch… that sucks.

Andylynyn
    Participant
    2+

Same kind of reports on crafter bots staying for days in their private house crafting 24/7.

Xion
    Participant

I imagine the odds of being reported is low unless you make it obvious like crafting 24/7 then floods the market with goods.

Falbium
    Falbium
    Participant

There has been reports of people getting banned when farming MGP in a locked house. Locking it doesnt prevent a GM to check on you.

Im curious wouldn’t it seem less likely to get banned since you are out of the eyes of others? rather than being in the open at gold saucer.

Miqonatic
    Participant

24/7? I’ll just buy Gil from RMT services than pay for electric bills running this all the time

LutBot
    LutBot
    Participant

If personal, you could simply lock it from outsiders.

But I guess the MGP module in Miqo was not designed around owning the MGP machines yourself

its not that simple. Yes you could lock down your fc/personal but GMs can enter said instances even w/o permissions.

ps34pc
    Participant

Miqobot is not designed to work with the MGP games anywhere except for the Gold Saucer.

Is running races from your squad room ok? I have been running those 5-20 times in a row from there since its an actual duty so its made ot do it from anywhere

SirVG
    SirVG
    Participant
    2+

Is running races from your squad room ok? I have been running those 5-20 times in a row from there since its an actual duty so its made ot do it from anywhere

Yeah, just the home mini games (Out on a Limb, Finer Miner, etc) don’t work unless you’re in Gold Saucer.

Animalis
    Animalis
    Participant
    1+

it Works if you start the game bevore Miqobot’s Goldsaucer Module starts.

grid(Home)
    Waypoint(for Minigame)
    angle(angle if you can target your minigame. use Monitor Tab)
    vangle(angle if you can target your minigame. use Monitor Tab)
    key(x)
    key(x)
    mgpPlayFor(15-25)
    mgpDifficulty(morbol)
    mgpDoubleUntil(15,4)
    mgpEachCount(0,60)
    afkFor(00:00:05)
    startMinigames(1)
    repeatChapter(1569325055)

I just start the Module over and over from within the minigame and it works fine

• This reply was modified 3 years, 2 months ago by Animalis Animalis.
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.