[Request] Level 50-60 Unspoiled Nodes Scenario

Forum Forums Grids and Presets [Request] Level 50-60 Unspoiled Nodes Scenario

This topic contains 16 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by LutBot LutBot 5 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Tohka Yatogami
    Tohka Yatogami
    Participant

I’m pretty much looking for a scenario that will keep my character gathering from unspoiled nodes throughout the eorzea day, I tried to create one myself, and I messed up my miqobot from importing a lot of stuff that apparently was the same I was so confused and ultimately gave up. :c

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Can you be more specific? Unspoiled nodes usually overlap in timing so you cant grab everything at once. If you give a list of mats maybe i can make a scenario for you.

gappa5604
    gappa5604
    Participant

Hi,

I would like one that gathers these items at these times. Preferably one that just teleports between the areas and waits up in the air somewhere, then gathers using a rotation of “quantity +2” only. Something I could leave on all day like the OP mentioned.

Someone posted a yellow scrip farming scenario that I changed the rotation on and that worked, but it only hits 1-2 nodes I wanted.

2 Raw triphane
    4 Jhammel ginger + cordial + Palladium ore (if not possible to do both then only ginger)
    6 Raw imperial jade
    8 Lotus root
    10 Chromite ore
    12 Azim cotton boll + cordial + Ala mhigan salt crystal (if not possible to do both, then only salt crystal)

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Seems easy making it now. All grids are already created by people its only a matter of putting them together. What key do you have cordial assigned to?

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    1+

Here it is.
    Ive commented all cordial lines so you can put the key yourself. Tbh i dont think cordials are needed. Youll be mining 5 ores instead of 15 but still better than nothing.

Anyway to pull it off with full rotation you have to eat two cordials per extra node, before and after. Those must be HQ watered ones anything else wont go off cooldown in time. In total it will take 8 cordials per hour which imo is too much. Like i said try it without cordials first.

Ive made sure to setup afk at random air points each time. So if you use it on two accounts at once they will never stack on each other. It will repeat for 3 hours you can change it in the last chapter. Lemme know how it goes.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    1+

Ive modified the grids slightly made them a little safer to my opinion. Sharing them separately if you need them for another scenario.

Attachments:
    Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    1+

The rest of the grids. Ala Mhigan Salt Crystal is merged from two other grids. As we now have full swimming support theres no need for a workaround.

Attachments:
    gappa5604
    gappa5604
    Participant

Good morning,

Thank you very much! Ill give it a go now and let you know.

gappa5604
    gappa5604
    Participant

Hi,

Seems to work great. Thank you again for taking he time.

There is one change, and this might make a good learning point for me diving into this – I would like to do rock salt before the ore at 12, so that rock salt gets the CP hits.

Do I just cut and paste those two lines in notepad and that’s it? Or is there more to it than that?

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Sorry what do you mean extactly? Theres no ore at 12, theres only azim cotton boll and its already prioritized below salt crystal. Currently it goes like this:
    10 – Chromite Ore (500 GP)
    12 – Ala Mhigan Salt Crystal (500 GP)
    13 – Azim Cotton Boll (0 GP)

But to answer your question, the order is specified by scenario not by notepad. If you want to swap things just cut and paste chapters in Miqo editor.

gappa5604
    gappa5604
    Participant

I see that now. My mistake. This is just what I was looking for.

Thanks again

nagasuharu
    Participant

Hello,

I just started using miqo recently so I apologize if this is a silly question. When I use your scenario Lyfox, what would I need to change in the .txt file to make it gather Gyr Albanian Spring Water instead of Chromite Ore? It’s in the same node, but different slot. Thanks in advance.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

It uses gather by name. In gather preset ‘unspoiled-sb’ theres a list of all mats. Just replace ‘chromite ore’ with ‘abanian spring water’ then click overwrite. You can do this directly in Miqo after import, no need to edit .txt.

nagasuharu
    Participant

If I was to use the grid for another scenario, would I need to adjust in the contents of the grid to make it gather spring water instead?

• This reply was modified 6 years, 1 month ago by  nagasuharu.

nagasuharu
    Participant

Nevermind, I managed to get it working. Thank you for the help!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.