[Request] In-bot Editable Racing Waypoints

Forum Forums Discussion [Request] In-bot Editable Racing Waypoints

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Miqobot Miqobot 7 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    u9w30y
    u9w30y
    Participant

It would be nice if the UI for Miqo had some basic text editor to edit the waypoints in chocobo racing on the fly. Click the waypoint, click edit, make the .10% to your jump, hit save, start bot again as an example.

It would do wonders for fine-tuning chocobo racing waypoints!

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Id vote for this one too. Right now Im using that online editor Miqo devs recommended: http://jsonviewer.stack.hu/
    But it requires me to close Miqobot, copy the waypoints to editor, edit them, copy back to presets, and start the bot again. Would be wonderful if it was possible on the fly.

u9w30y
    u9w30y
    Participant
    1+

Yeah – it really would be an awesome feature. I just edit in Notepad, but having to close out the bot and etc is a pain in the arse. Notepad++ is another personal favorite – I just use notepad because with word wrap on it’s easy to get the percentage actions as a list with a quick window resize.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster

Accepted 🙂
    We actually consider several options on how to implement waypoints editor. The integrated text editor seems to be the best way indeed.

Thank you for the request!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.