[request] housing buying bot

Forum Forums Discussion [request] housing buying bot

This topic contains 12 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Solo Dolo Solo Dolo 4 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Solo Dolo
    Solo Dolo
    Participant

Is there a way to get a bot that can click on buying there house spot for me?

smrtrnj
    smrtrnj
    Participant

Already discussed in another topic, you can try this solution

key(f12, 0.5)  //target placard
    key(num0, 1)   //confirm
    key(num2, 0.5) //wake cursor
    key(num0, 0.5)   //confirm
    key(num4, 0.5) //select yes
    key(num0, 0.5)   //confirm

repeatChapterFor(12:00:00)

LutBot
    LutBot
    Participant
    1+

Be warned that housing is a very sought after resource and you’re VERY likely to be reported for botting if you leave miqo unattended.

Solo Dolo
    Solo Dolo
    Participant

where do i put that code in for the bot to work?

Solo Dolo
    Solo Dolo
    Participant

wi dont know why i bot always take a screenshot instead of click on f12

CrowX2M
    Participant

Honestly, you’d be safer going somewhere like Uldah and purchasing a cheap house there and just doing a transfer. That’s what most the people I know have done. A few have also done it to spite people who are clearly trying to bot buy.

Solo Dolo
    Solo Dolo
    Participant

yea im just trying to buyt a small house but the timer things is weird! I couldnt get the bot to click yes on the last step for me

smrtrnj
    smrtrnj
    Participant

Maybe you should adjust your keybindings, f12 by defaul Target Nearest NPC or Object
    Or maybe some ReShade-based mod like gshade has same bindings, if you are using one

Be warned that housing is a very sought after resource and you’re VERY likely to be reported for botting if you leave miqo unattended.

You always should be careful, no doubts, but housing already flooded by afk buyers.
    It’s worse because anyone with a Razer keyboard can do this without botting software, just quote from reddit

Solo Dolo
    Solo Dolo
    Participant

Maybe you should adjust your keybindings, f12 by defaul Target Nearest NPC or Object
    Or maybe some ReShade-based mod like gshade has same bindings, if you are using one

You always should be careful, no doubts, but housing already flooded by afk buyers.
    It’s worse because anyone with a Razer keyboard can do this without botting software, just quote from reddit

i got it all but the last step to work, it won’t cloick yes to buy for me, instead kept clicking no

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Id suggest reading the thread linked above. It has all the explanation needed.

Solo Dolo
    Solo Dolo
    Participant

Id suggest reading the thread linked above. It has all the explanation needed.

i did , i tried all sequence number from 0-9 too, it still wont click yes for me for any of them

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    2+

What exactly is the correct key sequence for you? There is no random magic behind this the bot just sends the keys. Tell me the sequence and ill help.

Solo Dolo
    Solo Dolo
    Participant
    1+

What exactly is the correct key sequence for you? There is no random magic behind this the bot just sends the keys. Tell me the sequence and ill help.

i figure it out myself yesterday thank you so much! My problem is my internet kinda slow, so just have to put extra step and increase delay time by a bit! finally got a house for myself !!!!!
    key(f11, 1) //target placard
    key(num0, 1) //confirm
    key(num2, 1) //wake cursor
    key(num0, 1) //confirm
    key(num0, 1) //select yes
    key(num4, 1) //select yes
    key(num0, 1) //confirm

repeatChapterFor(12:00:00)
    That’s what work for me, i rebind f12 to f11 too

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.