Request: help on spearfishing

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Request: help on spearfishing

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  shine 6 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

shine
    Participant

FIRST THANK YOU to all navigation grid creators. I’m technologically challenged and i wouldn’t be able to do this without you.
    also huge thanks to the creator and programmers. Thank you for making my life of 3 jobs and school not hell.

I apologize if this is the wrong place to put it but I’ve continuously had difficulty spearfishing long term. I have looked at the scenarios and the navigation points, two grids (dusklight and ivory sole) now have both had the same thing happen: it will randomly stop gathering any more, just sitting at the beacon. Or it will stop entirely, not even scanning. Am I doing something wrong with selecting the grid and hitting start? is it because i’m not the same height character as the person who made the grid or my camera angle is shorter (I do change mine to be south more so that it can see the gathering pont) I’m at my wit’s end. The only fix I can find for now is completely exiting the game and miqobot, reloading t he navigation grid every time it happens. so as you can imagine I would like to stop resetting everything every day lol (if possible.)

• This topic was modified 6 years, 4 months ago by  shine.
    Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    1+

What settings in Miqo do you use? A screenshot would help. Not sure about dusklight but it looks like you forgot Shark Eye for ivory sole.

shine
    Participant

Hi Lyfox, I don’t click anything, so I’ll take a screenshot ofwhen it happens.

https://gyazo.com/9c22b9848662357740bc6b309707f51d

• This reply was modified 6 years, 4 months ago by  shine.
    Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    1+

Yep you forgot to enable compass. Its what makes Miqo use Shark Eye.

shine
    Participant

Okay thank you Lyfox!!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.