[Request] Gather x amount

Forum Forums Discussion [Request] Gather x amount

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Lyfox Lyfox 6 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

shadowthegamer
    Participant

Hi there~
    I’ve been using Miqobot since almost half a year by now, and I got nothing to complain about. I do however have a request for when it comes to gathering. Using a timer to let her gather works, but could it be implemented so that she gathers a specific amount of items from a node? The reason isn’t just organization needs, which means we get exactly one stack of something for mass crafting. It would support exp boosting items from red seals and the grand company too. They last for a specific amount of extra exp, and it might come in handy to always let her gather x amount, then notify us she is done, and check if we got a roughly correct value to get the best extra exp out of an exp up scroll (Playing in German, so I don’t know what their actual names are).

Any thoughts on that?

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

You can already do that in scenario just divide the number by 4. If you need 100 items gather 25 nodes. And you can use exp manual if you put it on hotbar. Say you have it on hotbar 7 slot 10.

gather(25)
    icon(7,10,5.0) //manual
    gather(25)
    icon(7,10,5.0) //manual

There will be a few extras due to node bonuses. I usually put em in retainer or sell em if i have enough.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.