(REQUEST) Full pack of grids and Presets

Forum Forums Grids and Presets (REQUEST) Full pack of grids and Presets

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by k007 k007 5 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

stasamasm
    Participant
    1+

Was wondering if there was any single location for all the gathering nodes and presets? Still trying to learn how to use everything and they would be a great help

k007
    k007
    Participant

I don’t think there is a full pack of the grids. They are all under the index: grid and preset. You just have to download each one individually. The only difference is that a full pack means someone download them all and compress it to one file. Once you un-compress it you will still have to import them individually to your bot.

kontu
    kontu
    Participant

You *really* don’t want EVERYTHING if you are still trying to learn everything. Grab what you need from the index when you need it. Grids are player created, so we have duplicates for various things and other such variances like new versions and old

stasamasm
    Participant

And do I just make presents as I need them?

k007
    k007
    Participant

The grids supplement the gathering tab. On the gathering tab you can save settings/skills/rotation/etc either by clicking New or you can overwrite an existing preset.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.