Request for gathering grids!

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Request for gathering grids!

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by LutBot LutBot 4 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

bigboy54
    Participant

I have most of the btn and min profiles downloaded but they are all over the place out of order/level in the navigation tab is it possible that miqo team could implement all the grids into the bot by level? And have the name next to it?! Like btn lvl 15 elm log etc etc to help people in the future and help with organization I also noticed a lot of the grids with the person name next to them take you to the same thread post multiple times!

miqoai52
    Participant

they’re focusing on combat right now, I just lvled all 3 gatherers to 70 and didnt have any issues selecting the grid i wanted or making one real quick. your idea wont work because there are many different areas for the same level, and different grids with different movement types made by different people for different purposes, its not standardized and what might work for one person might not for another depending on their level/gear/what they’re doing.

at the low level you’re at just do something else on your computer while you leave it gathering in an area thats your level. once you reach 40-50 you can start leaving it overnight with some 10-15 hours scenarios spanning 5-10 levels.

Mastermind37
    Participant

I think you can just rename them however you would like in order to organize them in whatever way you want. I mean some might want them organized by location, level or name. Its gonna be different for each person. As for the grid posts, one grid has multiple items, when you click on elm log it would obviously take you to the same grid post as if you clicked on elm branch. Plus, because the people who have made the grids are freaking awesome, they have made multiple grids. Sometimes they put a scenario or multiple grids in one post, so they would also go to the same threat post.

JackEversman
    Participant

White Ash logs, can someone make a grid for this, i keep trying to make one myself but i never do it right

LutBot
    LutBot
    Participant

White Ash logs, can someone make a grid for this, i keep trying to make one myself but i never do it right

Use the search function. There’s a couple of those grids laying around.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.