(Request) Fishing scenario for Sweetflesh Oyster

Forum Forums Grids and Presets (Request) Fishing scenario for Sweetflesh Oyster

This topic contains 7 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by MiqoBaby MiqoBaby 4 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

uwotmate
    Participant

Hello, I’ve got a basic fishing preset for the oyster but I don’t know how to make a scenario for some nice extra features like:

• Use Identical Cast + Double Hook when GP is 750+
    • Going to another fishing hole and coming back when game prevents fishing from continuing

Any ideas for this? I tried looking at older fishing scenarios but I can’t understand how they work.

• This topic was modified 4 years, 8 months ago by  uwotmate.

unversedruid
    Participant

Unfortunately as far as I am aware we do not yet have access to Identical Cast, therefore there is no way to setup a rotation of sorts. This however does the rest of the things that you asked for.

In essence we use the scenario to do a few things, first we make sure that we are in the right zone by teleporting to The Ondo Cups if we aren’t already there, following that we switch to right navigation grid, the change our bait.

The next chapter is where we do our fishing, we move to the first waypoint where we can fish(6). Then we look for a spot where we can fish, then we fish for 30 minutes. At the end of that 30 minutes we move across the area to a new fishing spot.

If you need anymore info feel free to ask and I’ll do my best to help out.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 8 months ago by  unversedruid. Reason: Providing more detailed information
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Otakugenerationz
    Participant

it keeps falling down from the cliff at the start xD any way you can fix it? 🙂

uwotmate
    Participant

Unfortunately as far as I am aware we do not yet have access to Identical Cast, therefore there is no way to setup a rotation of sorts. This however does the rest of the things that you asked for.

In essence we use the scenario to do a few things, first we make sure that we are in the right zone by teleporting to The Ondo Cups if we aren’t already there, following that we switch to right navigation grid, the change our bait.

The next chapter is where we do our fishing, we move to the first waypoint where we can fish(6). Then we look for a spot where we can fish, then we fish for 30 minutes. At the end of that 30 minutes we move across the area to a new fishing spot.

If you need anymore info feel free to ask and I’ll do my best to help out.

Thank you for the step by step, this was really helpful! One thing I do not understand is the findFish(.25) line but I will try and test this when the servers come back up, hopefully will understand it when I see it.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Click the ‘?’ button on scenario tab. You will find the full documentation for all scenario functions including findFish().

it keeps falling down from the cliff at the start xD any way you can fix it? 🙂

Have you unlocked flying in this area?

hansie
    Participant

Mine is also falling down the cliff. Flying has been unlocked already.

LutBot
    LutBot
    Participant

You’ll fall off the cliff because of the “findfish” in the scenario. I had the exact thing happen to mine when I made it. Just move the waypoint and drop it to the water geyster thing in the middle, should be okay to not get aggro’d by the mobs nearby.

MiqoBaby
    MiqoBaby
    Participant
    1+

Don’t forget you have to have Snagging on to catch oysters.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.