Request : Fishing Scenario 50 – 60

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Request : Fishing Scenario 50 – 60

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 27 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by Lyfox Lyfox 4 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • Author

Kharista
    Participant

Can anyone share their scenario for fishing 50 – 60?
    i am having a hard time to understand how the scenario works in miqobot, whatever the scenario i put, it would fail and i gave up trying by now, so if you do, please share it here. Thank you!

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    3+

Heres mine for 51-55 fisher. Its a grind in Falcon’s Nest in three different spots. It will navigate, equip bait, fish for 25-27 min, and repeat. Self repair after each fishing session.
    Try it and let me know how it goes. If you like it i can make 55+ later.

What you have to know before starting:
    – Any gear should be fine but i recommend full 51 left side. Melding is not needed.
    – Right side gear is not needed, this preset doesnt use GP.
    – Repair icon on your hotbar and enough dark matter in inventory.
    – 6x stacks of Stonefly Nymph.
    – 3x stacks of Balloon Bug.
    This should be enough for 3 scenario cycles (about 4-5 hours). You can change the number in repeatAll() in the last chapter.

Also ive discovered a cool Timeworn Map trick. If you have it in your inventory and catch another one it drops back into water but you receive full exp for the catch. If you keep snagging on you will be catching maps over and over again. Archaeoskin map is level 55 which is the highest fish in this area. This way you get more exp per hour.
    So buy a bottle of Archaeoskin map from MB before you go. You dont lose anything anyway.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Kharista
    Participant

Hello,

I am currently doing your scenario, and it works perfectly so far, i will update it when the round is finished. Thank you!

Kharista
    Participant

Updated*

The scenario went perfect, it was flawless because i was monitoring it all the way, would it be a problem if you would kindly make time for another 55-60 scenario for me? i also learned on how to make scenario, based on your settings though it is still far from playable.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    2+

Ok finished for 55-60. This one grinds the volcano area next to Anyx Trine. Requires hellfishing so make sure youve done your 55 fisher quest. Besides 55 it contains 56 and 57 fishing spots but Miqo will just skip them if youre not high enough. After a couple of hours she will come back and by then it should be fine. Also every 2-3 hours she will return to your home point and afk. It will take 9-10 hours in total so imo its kinda important.

Requirements:
    – Hellfishing unlocked.
    – 55 left side gear. Melding is not needed.
    – Right side is not needed. It uses Chum but 400 GP will do just fine.
    – Repair icon on hotbar.
    – Return and sit icons on hotbar.
    – 15x stacks of Magma Worm. For 3 scenario cycles.

Attachments:

Mirara
    Participant

Ok finished for 55-60. This one grinds the volcano area next to Anyx Trine. Requires hellfishing so make sure youve done your 55 fisher quest. Besides 55 it contains 56 and 57 fishing spots but Miqo will just skip them if youre not high enough. After a couple of hours she will come back and by then it should be fine. Also every 2-3 hours she will return to your home point and afk. It will take 9-10 hours in total so imo its kinda important.

Requirements:
    – Hellfishing unlocked.
    – 55 left side gear. Melding is not needed.
    – Right side is not needed. It uses Chum but 400 GP will do just fine.
    – Repair icon on hotbar.
    – Return and sit icons on hotbar.
    – 15x stacks of Magma Worm. For 3 scenario cycles.

Would you be so kind to do 60-70 as well? Or perhaps share the locations to do 60-70 so that I can afk, doesn’t necessarily need to be a scenario.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Yea im planning to but it will take a while due to rough static schedule. As for locations its pretty straightforward. Just follow them in MSQ order: Fringes – Peaks – Ruby Sea – Yanxia and so on. Use bait from local npcs.

na9oor177
    Participant

I’ve made 2 scenarios based on Lyfox’s one to fish from 64-68 & 68-70.

The 64-68 one fishes at Onokorro & Isari, while the 68-70 fishes at Onokoro and Isle of Zekki.

You need lots of Live Shrimp bait & for 68-70 you need at least a few Bream Lures.

You can actually use the 64-68 scenario all the way to 70, I just used the 68-70 one because it can catch octopus at Isle of Zekki, which is a leve item (so bonus exp).

Attachments:

Kharista
    Participant

Hey, thank you na9oor177 and Lyfox for those scenarios, all of them work flawlessly!
    question tho, can spearfishing be used in scenario aswell? because most of profitable fish can only be caught by using spearfishing in SB maps.

na9oor177
    Participant

Spearfishing can’t be done yet. Miqobot is still being updated to support underwater movement & spearfishing, and it will probably take a while cause its a completely new feature.

Kharista
    Participant

okay! by the time they updated it i would still be around so yeah, thank you!

VanGuard
    VanGuard
    Participant

I’m getting a syntax error when I try to implement these. has anyone heard of that?

• This reply was modified 6 years, 8 months ago by VanGuard VanGuard.
    slooth56
    slooth56
    Participant

Using all the scenario’s posted here, they work perfectly! Thanks for the upload.

kirby
    kirby
    Participant

Looks like Spearfishing just got implemented! Has anyone tested this out?

dexter1912
    Participant

not sure if I’m doing something wrong, but im trying to use these to level up my fishing, so I’m using the 51-55 setup. It does nothing but fish. Doesn’t move at all, no bait…nothing, which i think the bot does by itself. I literally have to go right to the fishing spot, equip the bait and then hit start and 40 minutes later, move to next spot. I want to be able to leave it for awhile.

Also you say to have the repair icon on the bar and dark matter? How would that work exactly? Dont you need a leveled up crafter to repair certain gear types?

thanks for any help you can give

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.