Request: Fine Wax Haukke

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Request: Fine Wax Haukke

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  lordorchid 4 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

lordorchid
    Participant

So i’ve been browsing the forum and decided to try to make a script for Haukke so i can farm on RDM to farm up the fine wax chest as fast as possible then leave and rejoin while undersized. unfortunately browsing the help and discussion sections i could not for the life of me figure out how to make it so it would grab keys open doors,attack,etc. i think i figured how to make a grid with the blue waypoint things but thats it. anyone able to share how i would go about making this work how i want it or alternatively anyone able to make such a scenario?

lordorchid
    Participant
    1+

so cant figure out how to edit the post above unless topic starts cant be edited.. still don’t know how to make scenarios from scratch. however was able to modify Lyfox’s Haukke HM to suit my needs. note this is tailored to me and may require Editing before suitable for your own use. Recommend lv80 RDM with full Goetia gear(due to 60 pot attack). Macro is just target enemy and Moulinet with 2.6 wait 5 times. if you wanna fine tune it be my guest as i have no idea what i’m doing.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 9 months ago by  lordorchid.
    • This reply was modified 4 years, 9 months ago by  lordorchid.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.