[Request] Fate farming?

Forum Forums Grids and Presets [Request] Fate farming?

This topic contains 7 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Syndair 2 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    gravel
    gravel
    Participant

Is there any presets for fate farming? Or basically anyway to scan a map for fates? It can be SB too as I just want the gemstones and not the exp

bottybot
    Participant

Miqo does tell you what fates are currently up and what % they are at, you can just look on the map for locations.

Arc
    Arc
    3+

FATE farming, also know as open world combat automation was deemed too dangerous to be automated by the majority of the Miqobot community, which is why there are no plans to implement this right now. So unless there is a shift in the communty’s opinion and demand for it increases significantly, this feature is not being developed.

On top of that the combat system in general is currently just barely working due to Endwalker release. The way Miqobot features like new combat actions are developed is that the dev team levels every job themselves, learns how to play them, and then, when they understand how to play the job, they develop the algorithm for combat assist.
    Due to long login queues and all other features with higher priority needing to be fixed first, the Miqobot devs have not yet had the time to level combat jobs, and it might still take a while for them to do that.

Shizuka
    Participant

People using bots in Fate are usually getting banned within a few weeks. It is not worth it imo, just farm something else with miqo and buy the bicolor materials

Syndair
    Participant

Not sure why people using the bot in fates would be any different from using it to farm the same material over and over again on miner or botany for hours in the open world I mean I think this is pretty obvious. Or using combat assist inside of dungeon or ultimates where the majority of the people can look at you and be like that is weird that they do this or that every time, etc. Tbh I care more about what you do inside of instanced combat areas than what you doing in the open world. I feel like this should be a feature. Maybe I am just biased but I mean I wanted a bot to do the tedious stuff repeatable things. So I was looking at this for fates x10,000 For the hoard V Palace of the Dead discover 10,000 pieces of the accursed hoard. Instead, miqo is focusing on trust dungeon support. It only take 6 runs to get from 81-83 and then another 6 run and so on. IDK I am just the wrong audience I guess.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by  Syndair.
    captainblunt
    captainblunt
    Participant

There’s more to trust dungeons then just grinding exp. Besides grinding gear, there are special drops in some of them that people will farm the mess out of them just to get that special pet drop. Trusts and squads are also way safer then botting in the world. I’m fairly certain everyone here that uses Miqo to do gathering know the risks and know that if they leave it unattended, they’ll likely get banned from some passer by.

As for FATEs. IMO (only my opinion) it’s too dangerous and probably even difficult to implement. If there were an automated FATE grinding system in Miqo, I for one wouldn’t use it. I use combat assist for FATE and group dungeons. No one ever pays any attention to what I’m doing or not doing in there. They generally have their own things to deal with, unless of course I forget to put on tank stance. That they’ll notice real quick but that has nothing to do with Miqo.

This is of course in no way meant to dismiss what others think say or do, just my 2 cents. I agree that FATE grinding and PoD type stuff is tedious and annoying at times, but that’s the nature of the game and made so much easier for me with combat assist. Considering I have really bad carpel tunnel, Miqo has saved me a ton of key presses. 🙂 Good luck.

1+

To be honest, IDK what you mean with gathering risks, if you know how to use the tool, you can make super complex and big scenarios, farm in several different places for the same resource or different ones on not so long periods of time and get around anyone being able to detect you, the only danger is FC and Friendlists

As for automatation for fates, I think fixing the overal combat would be enough as it is. Miqo as far as I understand is not designed with full automatizaron as the end result. But as a tool to assist. Please let me know if im wrong.

Syndair
    Participant
    1+

I mean the risk is you running the program without being there someone trying to message you, you don’t respond. They feel entitled and decide to call a gm you don’t respond but your char is running the program still without any response. That risk is always associated with the bot. Tbh I think the risk is very low if you at your computer and not running the bot around the clock while you are AFK for long periods of time.

I mean I would consider squadron dungeon automation/ garuda extreme farm auto/I mean it ques you > move your char > uses your abilities > loot or doesn’t loot the chest and repeats. Without you having to touch anything. I mean I get fate has a random aspect to it and when they pop where they pop, and some associated logic. I am not saying it would be easy but, I just don’t understand why people keep saying it is more dangerous than anything else you do open world. Like captian blunt say it is probably too dangerous why? why is it more dangerous than you running around collecting the same material? I mean I would love to see the complex routes you are using in the gathering but most of the people that use this bot don’t use complex gathering you can walk inside the diadem and see them following the exact route maybe a few random waypoints but its the same thing over and over. The collectable grids teleport to the crystal pausing at the crystal till the node spawn moving the node teleport to the next crystal waiting etc. It is all very noticeable if you know what it looks like.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.