[request] Eureka?

Forum Forums Discussion [request] Eureka?

This topic contains 10 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Lyfox Lyfox 4 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Solo Dolo
    Solo Dolo
    Participant

Is there a possible bot for fighting Eureka yet? Am i dreaming too much?

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    LutBot
    LutBot
    Participant

Its possible. But too dangerous.

https://miqobot.com/forum/forums/topic/asking-the-community-thoughts-on-open-world-combat-and-user-protection/

I’d agree to an extent, but isnt Eureka mostly dead these days? Last time I went it (couple of weeks ago), there were only a handful of players in the instance. Maybe its time miqo took a second look into it.

Solo Dolo
    Solo Dolo
    Participant

they definitely should! Eureka is such a grind

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    2+

I’d agree to an extent, but isnt Eureka mostly dead these days?

Not really. Theres at least 15 people in the instance at all times with 30+ at peak hours. And they constantly communicate about fate trains and early pulls. You cant really blend in.

In my opinion assist mode + fate radar is all you could possibly want in Eureka. Leveling is super nerfed you can easily get 5-6 levels per lockout solo. Just tag mobs +1 and let Miqo burn them. Spawning NMs is extremely easy too. Kill 30 fodder for one NM and move on to the next. Keep Miqos fate list in the upper left corner and you can spot them instantly when they pop.

LutBot
    LutBot
    Participant

I’d agree to an extent, but isnt Eureka mostly dead these days?

Not really. Theres at least 15 people in the instance at all times with 30+ at peak hours. And they constantly communicate about fate trains and early pulls. You cant really blend in.

In my opinion assist mode + fate radar is all you could possibly want in Eureka. Leveling is super nerfed you can easily get 5-6 levels per lockout solo. Just tag mobs +1 and let Miqo burn them. Spawning NMs is extremely easy too. Kill 30 fodder for one NM and move on to the next. Keep Miqos fate list in the upper left corner and you can spot them instantly when they pop.

15 players is dead asf imo Lol I mean compared to how it was during its peak days. Also you could just claim you’re farming lights/or magicites so you dont HAVE to join the NMs if you dont want to.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

Yea perhaps youre right. But how are you going to get relics if you dont join NMs? Its the only source of Anemos/Pagos/Pyros/Hydatos crystals.

jimjankins
    jimjankins
    Participant

SE recently made changes to Eureka, nerfing things quite substantially such as not requiring lvl 2o to mount and reducing the amount of monsters needing to be killed to spawn a Notorious one.

In theory a light party would be almost as effective as the FATE trains were when the content was relevant.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    2+

Dont forget +150% echo. You can do a solo train now. With Miqo assist everything is literally melting.
    The only problem is other people will ask you to wait for them when you spawn things. And this will slow you down. Its more of a social interaction grind.

LutBot
    LutBot
    Participant

Dont forget +150% echo. You can do a solo train now. With Miqo assist everything is literally melting.
    The only problem is other people will ask you to wait for them when you spawn things. And this will slow you down. Its more of a social interaction grind.

I havent tried to do NMs, but last I heard, even with echo, you need at least 2 players to kill NMs. Are you saying miqo can solo them, regardless of job? What about Elvl? Egear? Actions?

• This reply was modified 4 years, 5 months ago by LutBot LutBot.
    Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    1+

A healer can solo most of them yes. Except the top level ones which require a tank + healer. You just need a reliable way to restore HP because fights take a few minutes. If your elvl allows you to kill fodder comfortably then its enough for the spawning fate. Elemental gear and logos are not necessary but definitely help.

But its very unlikely that you will be alone. Unless its a dying instance and youre the last man standing.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.