Request: Buy Cordials added to final chapter

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Request: Buy Cordials added to final chapter

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  justarius 4 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

justarius
    Participant

Can anyone edit this in the final chapter to buy cordials after turning in yellow scrip items? I tried and failed horribly.

Thank you to Kontu for the scenario!!

Best!!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

iifetap
    Participant
    1+

I’m trying to help you out but I’m not even seeing the cordials listed at the yellow script vendor, do you have to be a specific level for them to even show up? My Miner/Bot are 71 and I can’t find em.

Ok, after loading the Eulmore grid from that text file I don’t even see how it works at all, as the last place it puts you is waypoint 12 which is not right next to the collectable appraiser. Nonetheless, you’re going to have to modify the navigation grid to put yourself infront of the script exchange vendor. To do this, go to the navigation tab in miqobot, turn the editor on, move your character slightly to the left of the script exchange vendor, press the E button to add a new waypoint, it should automatically connect to waypoint 14. After that, make a new chapter in miqobot and copy/paste the following:

waypoint(15)
    key(f12, 1.0)
    key(num0, 2.0)
    key(num6, 1)
    key(num2, 1)
    key(num0, 1.5)
    key(num0, 1)
    key(num6, 1)
    key(num9, 1)
    key(num4, 1)
    key(num0, 1)
    key(num4, 1)
    key(num0, 1)
    key({esc}, 1)
    key({esc}, 1)

Add the above as a new chapter 12, and move repeatAll(99) from chapter 11 to new chapter (13). If you wan’t to test it out before you dump all your scripts into hi-cordials, replace the 9 in the 9th line with a 7, it should buy 2 instead of MAX. Change it back to a 9 after you test it.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 8 months ago by  iifetap.

justarius
    Participant

Thus works beautifully! Thank you so very much!!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.