[Request] Auto meld/remove

Forum Forums Discussion [Request] Auto meld/remove

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Scientia 6 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Scientia
    Participant

So as of (4.1?), we can now remove materia from gear, and low level materia has a 100% removal rate. Materia also no longer requires catalysts.

In 4.0 they increased the highest level achievement for melding to melding 10,000 materia to gear, and frankly it’s absurd.

Would it be possible to add a script that would literally meld a materia, remove it, meld it, remove etc.? Basically unlimited times or as many as specified. It wouldn’t need to be fancy since it’s probably only something I expect anyone would use once. Maybe something similar for desynthing as well? (I want to say the bot already has one for desynthing, but I haven’t used it yet).

Thanks!

finc2012
    Participant

I second this, I can spiritbond to 100% everyday and having to meld and retrieve 2 materia for 8 pieces of gear gets a bit tedious, although given the slight complexity involved (what gear and which tier 1 and how many to slot) I’m not sure if it will go into scenario engine well

• This reply was modified 6 years, 6 months ago by  finc2012.

Scientia
    Participant

Honestly I’d be fine with it just randomly picking gear and materia as far as the achievement is concerned. Can clean out my inventory to make sure nothing important is used. Not sure about other practical uses, but 10,000 melds is… A LOT.

Miqobot
    Miqobot
    Keymaster
    1+

Yes, it is possible to emulate this feature in Scenario Engine with sendKey() and repeatAll() functions.
    Please be careful about moving your mouse when using this method, as explained here:
    Miqobot v1.2.4 – Known Issues

We will look into implementing a stable function for this feature.
    Thank you for your request!

Scientia
    Participant
    1+

Thanks!

I was able to get something that kind of worked.

Chapter 1:

key(c, 1)
    key(num2, 1)
    key(num2, 1)
    key(num*, 1)
    key(num2, 1)
    key(num2, 1)
    key(num0, 1)
    key(num4, 1)
    key(num0, 5)
    key(num*, 1)
    key(num2, 1)
    key(num0, 1)
    key(num0, 1)
    key(num4, 1)
    key(num0, 5)
    key(num., 1)

Chapter 2:

key(num*, 1)
    key(num2, 1)
    key(num2, 1)
    key(num0, 1)
    key(num4, 1)
    key(num0, 5)
    key(num*, 1)
    key(num2, 1)
    key(num0, 1)
    key(num0, 1)
    key(num4, 1)
    key(num0, 5)
    key(num., 1)
    repeatChapter(1000)

It usually fails after about 50 or so melds, but I’ve seen it go longer or shorter. If anyone wants to use or modify, feel free. I’m at 4,000 melds now so this can definitely get you to 10,000, but it’ll take a while.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.