[Request] Almandine and Doman Yellow Ephemerals

Forum Forums Grids and Presets [Request] Almandine and Doman Yellow Ephemerals

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  akanesus 6 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

akanesus
    Participant

I’m getting the hang of making grids on my own, but still in the trial and error process. I’d love a grid for Almandine and Doman Yellow, though! I am currently using one of the grids in another thread for SB ephemeral nodes but it does not include either of these.

^^ I really need the sand it gives for crafting as I’m a CUL/ALC main.

Gabriel
    Gabriel
    Participant
    1+

Hello Akanesus! Not long ago, Asuran uploaded a scenario that includes the Doman Yellow and Almandine nodes and I found it very helpful!
    I can’t find the original post, but here is the scenario that he created.
    Credit to Asuran for creating and tweaking this! 😀

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Arc
    Arc
    3+

Heyho. I am currently working on a complete aethersands farming scenario that gathers Almandine, Torreya Branches, Doman Yellow, Schorl, Perlite and Windtea Leaves only for aetherial reduction with maximum efficiency and no useless inventory cluttering like most aethersand scenarios do so far.
    Currently it’s in its final testing and adjustment phase but it’s almost ready.
    Please look forward to it!

Protip: Gather lots of red scrips for Super Cordials until then via the red scrip scenario we already have since my scenario will be optimized for those.

kenvei
    Participant

that would be really great man thank youu!

4DDCom
    4DDCom
    Participant

Can’t wait

hansie
    Participant

Can’t wait. Thanks for working on it 🙂

akanesus
    Participant

That sounds amazing! All the luck with the final phase and can’t wait to see it!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.