(Request) 2* Crafting Scenario.

Forum Forums Grids and Presets (Request) 2* Crafting Scenario.

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Arc Arc 4 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    wowitsmeyes
    wowitsmeyes
    Participant

I’m looking for a Scenario that does the following;

– Keeps up Food/Syrup.
    – Crafts by using 2 Macros per craft.
    – Repairs.

I want to use this to bulk craft pots. Thanks.

ryuuzaki08
    Participant

I mean, just use the solver to craft 2 items and record the time between the Confirm button being hit. For me when making most thinks its 61s. That means I can get about 14 crafts in between Syrups, so 13 just to be safe. So I just make a scenario like:

sendKey(f3, 3) //food
    sendKey(f4, 3) //syrup

job(ALC)
    recipe(Tincture of Intelligence)
    craft(13)

sendKey(f4, 3) //syrup again

job(ALC)
    craft(13)

sendKey(f3, 3) //food
    sendKey(f4, 3) //syrup

job(ALC)
    craft(13)

etc

• This reply was modified 4 years, 9 months ago by  ryuuzaki08.
    wowitsmeyes
    wowitsmeyes
    Participant

You just use the solver? Does it work well despite not having access to the newer abilities?

LutBot
    LutBot
    Participant

The solver works fine for non-starred recipes. I havent tried to use it on 1*/2* simply because I like to control the outcome and I havent had good experiences having miqo handle starred recipes.

wowitsmeyes
    wowitsmeyes
    Participant

Fair enough, I just made a scenario that presses the buttons for my macros that works well, but I only allow it to repeat itself for 15 minutes so not much can really go wrong. I also have the game on my second monitor so I can stop it if it makes a mistake.

Sora
    Sora
    Participant

If you craft all prerequisites in HQ and have the proper class skills you should be able to get it with the solver.
    If you want to craft HQ 2* recipes with only NQ items, I’d recommend you to use the macro function of Miqo or create a macro ingame (Lag can fuck this one up sometimes) and use it via the macro function in miqo.

Arc
    Arc

You can also just write all hotkeys for the keypresses of the 2 macros in the macro bar of the crafting tab. That’s what I usually do and it’s faster than ingame macros, since miqo presses the button as soon as it’s available (it’s also lag resistant)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.