repeat certain chapters

Forum Forums Discussion repeat certain chapters

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  ragedskeleton 4 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

ragedskeleton
    Participant

Hey there. I was wondering if there was a way to have Miqobot repeat chapters mid way through the scenario before it continues. For example, play scenarios 1-12, Repeat 3 times, go to 13-15, then repeat all.

Sounds like I may just need to write down the whole thing, but I was wondering if anyone knew how to do this? Thanks!

thejam
    Participant

I haven’t tried it, but you explained it exactly as I would write it. It’s a nested loop basically.

ragedskeleton
    Participant

Do you know which command i would use ? Repeat all seems to just continue onwards and not from the step i add it in at. Unless somehow i really messed it up. Ill try again when i get home

k007
    k007
    Participant

Unless the dev team release a command that allow you to repeat certain chapters your best bet is to put the “whole” commands into one chapter(1-12) then use repeatchapter(3). Same applies to 13-15.

ragedskeleton
    Participant

okay awesome! thank you. I believe repeatchapter is what I was looking for, I just wasn’t sure.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.