Regional Folklore SB Scenario Miner

Forum Forums Grids and Presets Regional Folklore SB Scenario Miner

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Simpleton 3 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

infuriated
    Participant

Hello,

I was hoping someone could edit some of the Scenarios for me to include Chromeite Ore, Gye Abanian Spring Water, Palladium Ore, Nightsteel Ore and Silvergrace Ore.

To teleport to the zone, gather the nodes with max 700gp, use cordial, move onto the next zone.

This will just be for mining, it would be a bonus if some extra nodes were thrown in with a 2 hour gap in-between what I’ve already need above.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    1+

Its an easy request but a little ambiguous. You cant gather Chromite Ore and Spring Water at the same time because they are in the same node. So what will it be?

infuriated
    Participant

Either would be fine, primarily Chromite Ore.

If both can be done on a separate file that would also be great, as having the ability to switch between them would be useful.

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant

All right here it is.
    The file has two scenarios one for Chromite, one for Spring Water like you asked. Choose the one you need, select the chapter matching current time and start. Dont forget its 24-hour format.
    I didnt bother with cordials because 2 Eorzea hours are enough to regenerate 700+ GP. Assuming youve unlocked Enhanced GP regeneration from job quest of course.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Simpleton
    Participant

Lyfox,

can you please explain to me why you would have to change the time as you are stating? I guess I’m confused…Is it because these nodes only show up at a certain time?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.