Regarding Squadron Dungeons

Forum Forums Discussion Regarding Squadron Dungeons

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  zylo1010 4 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Anno90
    Participant

I’ve been using this bot for a few weeks now, and I really enjoy it.

For the past few days I have been trying to level up any alt characters from 60 to (preferably) 71, to get them ready for when the trust support releases.

I noticed there are only 4? Squadron Dungeons available to automatically run. Is there a particular reason for those 4?
    The gap between 60-70 feels pretty steep in terms of XP gain farming Sohm Al.

Are there any plans to increase the number of Squadron dungeons in the future to close the gap between 60-70 a bit? Or are the dungeons past Sohm Al simply not possible to automate?

Thanks!

cowboybebop
    Participant

It takes a lot of development work to produce these dungeon runs, these 4 are the ones they’ve released at this time. They’ve promised more so hopefully they’re in development, but I’m sure they are slammed with ShB stuff also. I think I read somewhere that it took about 150 runs of Sohm Al to get to 70.

I agree that the squad combat system they implemented here is amazing, I’m definitely looking forward to more improvements.

Anno90
    Participant

Oh totally. I appreciate the work a lot. Implementing automated dungeon runs must be a challenge.

Can’t wait for the trust system to be added. Leveling those NPC’s is a pain too!

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    1+

Level 60 dungeons are very bad for exp. And the Vault is only +5% faster than Sohm Al with +200% wipe rate. But yea Miqo team promised to support them all anyway.

Anno90
    Participant

Level 60 dungeons are very bad for exp. And the Vault is only +5% faster than Sohm Al with +200% wipe rate. But yea Miqo team promised to support them all anyway.

Ah thanks for the reply. That makes sense.

zylo1010
    Participant

I’ve done all but gnb from 70-71 in sohm Al now. Make sure you’re wearing your exp earring as it’ll work while in that dungeon. It’s been taking roughly 6 or so hours per job doing it. Mostly been doing it while at work since I can’t play consistently. And leveling 71+ with trusts when I could actually play.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.