recurring problem with miqo(with me)

Forum Forums Discussion recurring problem with miqo(with me)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Eyefinity 2 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Kuarupi
    Participant

Good morning,

I’ve noticed a recurring problem with me, I’ve been going to sleep and leaving the miqo farming shards, crystals or crafting something, and whenever I wake up I’m disconnected because at some point the miqo crashed and didn’t keep doing what it should.

another thing I noticed, was that when using assist mode in roulette 50607080, leveling, trial, msc, there are certain moments that the miqo stops “pressing” the buttons, it seems that he gets lost, so after about 5 or 10 seconds, he goes back to doing the rotation, however, when he goes back to doing the rotation it seems that he has unlearned.

I can’t explain it, but I’ve noticed this recurring problem, it kind of gets input lag, it takes time to execute the commands, not to mention the problem I’ve had when leaving it collecting resources or crafting something.

Anyone else having these same problems as me?

Eyefinity
    Participant

I’ve had something similar with gathering. Sometimes the bot gets stuck trying to execute an action and I have to execute it manually to unstuck the bot. It’s not always but it’s pretty often, specially when I’m lagging.

Eyefinity
    Participant

I’m not sure how to edit my previous post, I just wanted to add this log from a couple of minutes ago

(8:24:25 AM) Selecting slot -> 2
    (8:24:26 AM) Using action: (Start)
    (8:24:26 AM) Using action: (Scrutiny)
    (8:24:33 AM) Using action: (Meticulous)
    (8:24:38 AM) Evaluating condition: (If Standard Procs) – Yes!
    (8:24:38 AM) Using action: (Scrutiny)
    (8:24:58 AM) Using action: (Scrutiny)
    (8:25:17 AM) Using action: (Scrutiny)
    (8:25:36 AM) Using action: (Scrutiny)
    (8:25:55 AM) Using action: (Scrutiny)
    (8:26:15 AM) Using action: (Scrutiny)
    (8:26:33 AM) Using action: (Scrutiny) <<<— I had to execute this action manually to unstuck the bot
    (8:26:39 AM) Using action: (Meticulous)
    (8:26:44 AM) Using action: (Meticulous)
    (8:27:03 AM) Using action: (Meticulous)
    (8:27:13 AM) Using action: (Finish)

Lyfox
    Lyfox
    Participant
    1+

If you put two Scrutiny icons on hotbar (miner and botanist) it can confuse Miqo and she might try clicking the wrong one. Obviously it wont go off and youll get stuck.

Eyefinity
    Participant

Hey @lyfox thank you for answering. The problem is related to your comment but it wasn’t exactly that, in fact, the problem was that I didn’t have any of those actions in any hotbar so the bot was using the ones in the collect window, now I moved them to each hotbar (min and btn) accordingly and now it seems to be working correctly. I’m still learning about this tool, so I make mistakes :P.

Thanks again!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.